• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's on TV and they aren't.

ED brought more to the board than Fury ever did. To be honest his knowledge of Rangers history, and some of his tales about the club were fantastic.

I think there is an element of jealousy with some even if they won't admit it.....others seem to think he should answer all their questions and befriend them on social media like he owes them somethin

Yeah he does. But he's not really a spokesperson, as far as I'm aware, in the literal sense. If he did become a MSM spokesperson he'd probably get slaughtered too.

You think so? :pipe:

He'd be more than capable of fending those halfwits off.

If we listened to members over who should be banned; nobody would be left. ED wasn't banned just because Chris Graham got upset.

Unban him then :) I don't agree with some of the stuff Ed does or says on here any more than what quite a few Bears get away with saying, but I wouldn't say he was worthy of a ban neither. This banning bears who have in time made decent contribution to the site is getting crazy. Is no-one allowed to have any kind of opinion no matter how controversial it sounds? Did it break FoCUS monitoring codes or something?

This is poor craic. Most bears need their heads banging together on here at times. You are all crazy! <cr>

Internet forums always appear to follow the same general direction. Whether that forum is for supporters of a certain football club or pursuers of the fine art of campanology or the peaceful pastime of philately the broad spectrum of members and contributors should make for the development of interesting opinions, information and debate.

However, always there seems to be those whose opinions don't concur with others and differ so excessively that emotions run out of control and overshadow the issues. Some, due to their lack of social skills and/or education see fit to rely on personal attacks instead of participation in healthy debate and counter debate, thesis and antithesis.

Such is the nature of of internet forums.

Chris in this instance stuck his head firmly above the parapet in our clubs darkest days and engaged the likes of Toxic Tommo and Britney et al on live TV and radio programmes and place his own head on the chopping block and stand up for the club that he loves. I don't recall hordes of so called keyboard warriors queuing up to push him out of the way and for them to stand in that position.

Plenty of people appeared to back him then and quotes such as "He speaks well on behalf of the club and supporters", "Well done Chris Graham for saying what we're all thinking" and "Ha ha that showed Speirsy the lying c**t" were not uncommon when he was articulately dismembering the lying media hacks.

So now he finds himself on the end of personal abuse because why exactly?

Because he still speaks up for the club he loves perhaps?

Because he, unlike plenty of others so called Rangers fans, doesn't hide behind his keyboard?

Or is it perhaps he's considered by some as a "Blazer chaser" and only sticking up for his club as a means to his own ends?

I think a few on here have already made their minds up which one applies.

We may not always agree with Chris Graham. Such is the nature of debate and opinion. But we should tell him if that is the case. Make him aware using reasoned argument and well thought out opinions. Don't hide behind your keyboard and call him a c**t just because you don't like the cut of his best TV suit.

For too long our club has revelled in silence. No one speaks up for us from a boardroom where everything is dealt with in hushed tones and finger pointing (and media leaks)

It would be nice to see some of Chris Grahams critics on here "Step Up and Play" in defence of their alleged club instead of pointing fingers and sniping at those, who at the very least, do just that.

debs1970 and 16BlueSherbert90 like this

We've seen it time and again for weeks now.

I've watched Graham represent our interests brilliantly on TV - doing a grand job in standing up for our club. I've never met the man, but if I ever do I want to stand him a pint for making a complete fool out of Britney. That alone should cut him a lot of slack from our supporters.

But, having now said all of that, I'm also of the opinion that the main driver of attacks on Graham from fellow Rangers supporters is envy. It's embarrassing to watch some of the playground grade idiocy thrown at him by our own.

One went as far as to claim that Graham being appointed to a position within Rangers would 'light the blue touch paper' on inter-fan violence.

:000000082:

This !

And that last line shows utter stupidity from whomever originally posted it

ED had plenty of chances- he knew he was on his last strike. For what it's worth ED can be one of the best posters on the board- when he wants to be.

People can hold whatever opinion they like and we encourage discussion, don't spin this as we banned ED because of his opinion.

A handful of bears need to remember to unite for Rangers- and it's the case on both sides of the 'division'.

Yeah post that now, while Fury is not reading, guess it doesn't apply to him.

A few points for the Frenchman, thon BBC Scotland reporter is given credence because she asked Christopher on twitter and he never disputed the fact. Following on from giving interviews to the Rhebel not long after tweeting for bears to boycott, his BBC payments show exactly what he is about. They are fucking scum, its bad enough both sides if the power struggle assist them without our fans spokespeople.

Re D'artagnan, even when he is subjected to nonsense from the handwringers he is still polite and forthcoming. The thing that impresses me most about D'artagnan though is every single piece he has scribed has been his own thoughts without pushing someone else's agenda. D'artagnan is far and away the best blogger in our ranks, with superlatives constantly lauded on him yet never has it went to his head nor changed his ways.

Complaining to Mods though lol, my old man would kick the cunt out of me for being a tell tale.

ED had plenty of chances- he knew he was on his last strike. For what it's worth ED can be one of the best posters on the board- when he wants to be.

People can hold whatever opinion they like and we encourage discussion, don't spin this as we banned ED because of his opinion.

A handful of bears need to remember to unite for Rangers- and it's the case on both sides of the 'division'.

I would like to point out that I was not spinning anything and do not appreciate being accused of such. It was merely a deduction of past summary. I apologise if this indeed was not the case.

Fury more than anyone right now needs remined of this, he's turning into another Mark Dingwall and that's sad for a man who has a platform to show up the haters and the lickspittles in Scottish football for what they are.

I

Are you saying ED has been permanently banned ? Sorry if I have read it wrongly.

Fury more than anyone right now needs remined of this, he's turning into another Mark Dingwall and that's sad for a man who has a platform to show up the haters and the lickspittles in Scottish football for what they are.

He didn't want to take the bheast by the horns though. He stated on here that he wouldn't do it as he'd never be asked back on TV. Other people offered to get their hands dirty, and ask about the bheastly goings on at the paedodome, and he flatly refused to engage. He sat in a studio, on live TV as far as I'm aware, with one of the Kelly sex offender dynasty, and never uttered a word about the heinous crimes committed at the Stade De Nonce, whilst the Kelly rhat rambled on about stripping titles from Rangers. He's an arrogant twat who is scared of the bheast.

For any Bheast FC fans that may be reading this.......your club raped children, and paid their parents to keep quiet. Are you comfortable with that? You filthy bheast bastards.