Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

Not at all, it's just a feeling and my opinion. It's also my opinion many Bears would love to be in his shoes. Writing cracking blogs, having fans, speaking in public to a widespread audience about our club, being on TV.

Oh dear :unsure:

I think you will find far more support him than dont

A few on here dont, but go round the pubs pre match and it close to 100%

If he is not the voice you want though who is?

Or you could do the job yourself.

Nobody supports Chris Graham. You really are posting a pile of shite. Are you his wife?

Look at the facts: he's banned from VB, he's fallen out with RM, he's had good bears banned from forums, he's been caught leaking info to the DR & last, the worst of all, he's been caught taking cash from the BBC. Both he'd previously urged fans to boycott.

He stinks, & the only place all that is deemed acceptable is Dingwalls swamp, where all integrity & honesty was lost years ago.

Nobody supports Chris Graham. You really are posting a pile of shite. Are you his wife?

Look at the facts: he's banned from VB, he's fallen out with RM, he's had good bears banned from forums, he's been caught leaking info to the DR & last, the worst of all, he's been caught taking cash from the BBC. Both he'd previously urged fans to boycott.

He stinks, & the only place all that is deemed acceptable is Dingwalls swamp, where all integrity & honesty was lost years ago.

the vast majority support him other than a few not jobs on the internet

The bigger picture is, that good Rangers men are getting banned for having a opinion.

There does seem to be an element of paranoia on here.

I've had a few idiots suggest I must be a Celtic fan because I don't like Charles Green.

the vast majority support him other than a few not jobs on the internet

The vast majority in your head perhaps.

I travel to most games with about half a dozen mates, and every single one of them thinks he comes across as an arrogant cunt, after what was a promising start. At first, I thought he was an improvement on the Fat Controller, but he's just the same.

Really

I have only seen you and Frankie say that

Mr graham has just avoided answering

How much do you think a TV channel would pay a blogger for his/her view on a subject that will get 2 or 3 minutes air time? Is this 36 page thread really all because a blogger earned a small fee for sticking up for Rangers?

How much do you think a TV channel would pay a blogger for his/her view on a subject that will get 2 or 3 minutes air time? Is this 36 page thread really all because a blogger earned a small fee for sticking up for Rangers?

Actually no, I guess you haven't been reading the thread.

The vast majority in your head perhaps.

I travel to most games with about half a dozen mates, and every single one of them thinks he comes across as an arrogant cunt, after what was a promising start. At first, I thought he was an improvement on the Fat Controller, but he's just the same.

well as I travel with around 50 folk from a pub with around 200 folk no one over 40 has even heard of Chris :lol: and those who have support him

Actually no, I guess you haven't been reading the thread.

It's been pretty difficult to find something to read on here that does not include personal abuse or hatred towards fury or other members. Apologies if I decide not to read another 30 odd pages of it.

Look at the way D'Artangan conducts himself on forums etc - That's what I call a fans spokesperson.

D'Art does a fine job in voicing the opinions of many. He writes extremely well and has a genuine knack for striking at the core of an issue without resorting to marginalising, corrosive language.

But, put D'Art on TV, radio or in a newspaper to speak out for us and in the blink of an eye there will be a ring of hate surrounding the man. No matter how well he does or how fairly he might represent his argument.

Because, in the very nature of having an opinion, the Rangers support is so huge, so diverse there will be a small number who resent what he says (perhaps even how he says it) and who's online voice might well seem inversely proportionate in volume to their number.

I think that says it all....

The way I see it on most forums whether it's football or anything else, there are a few have huge post counts and many take their lead.

I'm on a few Rangers forums and they're all the same however I tend to think for myself and I'll disagree often with the majority view, that's what forums are for.

IMO it's unhealthy RM has this perception of Chris Graham (seeing as there's 36 pages now), someone else on here said there's a much bigger picture yet we spend our time infighting which is spot on

Imagine the support did have a majority share in the club (like some German clubs do), we'd fuck that right up

35 pages about Fury.

Fuck sake.