Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

It's been pretty difficult to find something to read on here that does not include personal abuse or hatred towards fury or other members. Apologies if I decide not to read another 30 odd pages of it.

Apology accepted.

So are you making it up of discussing some one else's personal business?

I am stating that we should not be discussing the personal business of a fellow fan and questions directed to the individual are better ignored by him

I am repeating what has already been stated by others (perhaps better placed) on this thread

D'Art does a fine job in voicing the opinions of many. He writes extremely well and has a genuine knack for striking at the core of an issue without resorting to marginalising, corrosive language.

But, put D'Art on TV, radio or in a newspaper to speak out for us and in the blink of an eye there will be a ring of hate surrounding the man. No matter how well he does or how fairly he might represent his argument.

Because, in the very nature of having an opinion, the Rangers support is so huge, so diverse there will be a small number who resent what he says (perhaps even how he says it) and who's online voice might well seem inversely proportionate in volume to their number.

I think we could easily ignore the half arsed ramblings of the likes of Bp9 and his ilk (if he has an ilk).

Ive no idea about the tone but if the question was the same as you posted on here then if it was me I would have done a lot more that frign ignore you

:lol:

He admitted it was true later on. Couldn't really deny it what with it being done on a recorded show.

Laughing at downs. Shameful.

prove it

then tell me what in that gives you so much pleasure you want to repeat it on here?

Nice try. I'm laughing at your post. Not downs or any other disability for that matter.

It doesn't give me any pleasure at all. The op asked what makes people so hostile towards him: I gave an example.

He dodged the question, which was straightforward and proceeded to resort to name calling of fellow bears.

The shameful behaviour just keeps piling up.

:lol:

He admitted it was true later on. Couldn't really deny it what with it being done on a recorded show.

Laughing at downs. Shameful.

So you've never made or laughed at an offensive joke in your life? Bullshit.

Nice try. I'm laughing at your post. Not downs or any other disability for that matter.

It doesn't give me any pleasure at all. The op asked what makes people so hostile towards him: I gave an example.

He dodged the question, which was straightforward and proceeded to resort to name calling of fellow bears.

The shameful behaviour just keeps piling up.

my ref to your pleasure was in wishing to repeat this and try and show up a fellow Rangers fan

I may be imagining it but you seem to be enjoying this little 'fact'

So since you have never made a mistake or had an error in judgement occur in the spur of the moment, you wont mind posting a link to this recorded occurence

my ref to your pleasure was in wishing to repeat this and try and show up a fellow Rangers fan

I may be imagining it but you seem to be enjoying this little 'fact'

So since you have never made a mistake or had an error in judgement occur in the spur of the moment, you wont mind posting a link to this recorded occurence

Going in circles. The op asked why people have a problem with him, I gave one of many examples.

Please dispense with the old "no you are" tactic please, its tiresome and insults yours and my intelligence.

It was on the CRO podcast, Im sure there are members here who can point you to the exact one. Plenty of people heard it.

Nice strawman attempt.

Please quote the part of my post which states this and then I will respond to it.

However if the best counter you have is to put words in my mouth dont bother.

You said it was shameful that he was laughing at a disability.

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE ------------> "Laughing at downs. Shameful."

If you're claiming you've never laughed at a disability in your life, you're a liar. We've all done it, even if only as kids.

Chris Graham expects to be allowed cart blanche to scrutinize other people behaviour (both outwith and within our support) but spits the dummy out when anyone scrutinizes his.

Chris points out areas our fans behaviour in an attempt to highlight and get improvements that he feels would make the club better.

Now I dont agre with a lot of that however it is a laudable aim.

What is your aim in making the attack and highlighting this occurrence with the link to follow

Pretty easy, articulate guy speaks up for the club, clearly a staunch fan, the abuse {fit only for bheasts} thrown at him is horrific.

Some on here would prefer mcglone as a spokesman, that said, it's what there used to

That's a bit simplistic and I'm sure does not represent forum views.

Going in circles. The op asked why people have a problem with him, I gave one of many examples.

Please dispense with the old "no you are" tactic please, its tiresome and insults yours and my intelligence.

It was on the CRO podcast, Im sure there are members here who can point you to the exact one. Plenty of people heard it.

*OP, *old,, *it's, *your.

If you're going to act snippy, expect to get called on it.

*OP, *old, *it's, *your.

If you're going to act snippy, expect to get called on it.

That the best you have?

Chris points out areas our fans behaviour in an attempt to highlight and get improvements that he feels would make the club better.

Now I dont agre with a lot of that however it is a laudable aim.

What is your aim in making the attack and highlighting this occurrence with the link to follow

Yes, its an attack on the man. That's exactly what it is. In fact, I've made numerous threads both here and other places attacking him.

Oh wait, no I haven't. I replied to a question. Hardly a campaign.

You said it was shameful that he was laughing at a disability.

QUOTE QUOTE QUOTE ------------> "Laughing at downs. Shameful."

If you're claiming you've never laughed at a disability in your life, you're a liar. We've all done it, even if only as kids.

It was a bit more complicated then that, we could ask Ed he was involved in the conversation.....oh wait he's banned.