Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

It was on the CRO podcast, Im sure there are members here who can point you to the exact one. Plenty of people heard it.

so who else was involved in the podcast?

You are the only person Ive ever heard mention it

Really? That's strange because the only reason I know about it is the numerous times he's been asked to explain his behaviour by several other posters.

That the best you have?

Yes, its an attack on the man. That's exactly what it is. In fact, I've made numerous threads both here and other places attacking him.

Oh wait, no I haven't. I replied to a question. Hardly a campaign.

The post before that was my retort. That was just acting like a dick. You know what that's like.

That the best you have?

Yes, its an attack on the man. That's exactly what it is. In fact, I've made numerous threads both here and other places attacking him.

Oh wait, no I haven't. I replied to a question. Hardly a campaign.

WTF

I asked what your reasons were for posting something no other fan saw fit to mention (perhaps it didnt happen). who said campaign?

Spoke well during administration period and gave a balanced account of what was going on. Also had Britney stuttering on National telly.

His attitude towards fellow support on the recent boardroom goings on has been poor.

So to summarise....I'm leaking info to the Daily Record (and may be getting paid by them to do so), on the BBC payroll, laughing at disability and working for Mark Dingwall? These have all been presented as fact. Have I missed anything?

Just as well there is nothing else going on today.....

Oh and thanks to those who have been attempting to introduce some sanity to this thread and others I've made the mistake of posting on today. Very much appreciated.

Spoke well during administration period and gave a balanced account of what was going on. Also had Britney stuttering on National telly.

His attitude towards fellow support on the recent boardroom goings on has been poor.

to his eternal shame he does give as good as he gets

He also thinks Tom English is a good guy once you get to know him. That's a no thank you for me, I don't think TE is a good guy or has the club's interests at heart.

WTF

I asked what your reasons were for posting something no other fan saw fit to mention (perhaps it didnt happen). who said campaign?

The reasons is simple or so I thought. Saying it twice already clearly isn't enough.

It was heard by quite a number of people I believe, just going by the amount of people I seen pulling him up on it.

Then again, maybe we are all just mental and/or angry.

So to summarise....I'm leaking info to the Daily Record (and may be getting paid by them to do so), on the BBC payroll, laughing at disability and working for Mark Dingwall? These have all been presented as fact. Have I missed anything?

Oh and thanks to those who have been attempting to introduce some sanity to this thread and others I've made the mistake of posting on today. Very much appreciated.

you took your fekn time :lol:

and missed out burning babies :lol:

Nice summary. Now can you please make some responses.

You can start with did you ask for Ed to get banned?

That's not entirely true and you know it! It more often than not went beyond an opinion and that was the problem!

That's twice in one day I have agreed with you and given rep. I knew I had a fever when I got up this morning! :ohmy:

The reasons is simple or so I thought. Saying it twice already clearly isn't enough.

It was heard by quite a number of people I believe, just going by the amount of people I seen pulling him up on it.

Then again, maybe we are all just mental and/or angry.

so what are these simple reasons then as Ive missed the 2 occasions you gave an answer and the link

Plenty. You'll be done now though eh?

you took your fekn time :lol:

and missed out burning babies :lol:

Bizarrely my mind was focussed elsewhere! My Mrs had a good laugh reading this thread though. I'm just glad she didn't post on it!

Of all the things we should be giving a shit about Chris/Fury isn't one of them. With no offence intended towards Chris at all.

The club is in a bad way just now, yet folk would rather chase someone around for reasons only known to themselves. It's embarrassing.

I could care less if he is being paid by the bbc, why shouldn't he? If he is doing interviews and the like, then why shouldn't he?

As a support we have our priorities mixed up completely and it's embarrassing.

I'm not Chris's spokesman, this is my own opinion; I don't know what that person Ed was banned for but I saw a thread a few weeks ago where the level of personal insult like that from him on any forum should see a user banned

Nice summary. Now can you please make some responses.

You can start with did you ask for Ed to get banned?

so what are these simple reasons then as Ive missed the 2 occasions you gave an answer and the link

The OP asked the question why there is animosity towards Chris, I gave one example.

I dont have a direct link but have seen quite a few people ask him the same question about the incident. Now, there are 2 options: take these posters at their word or......they're all agenda driven liars.

But that would be attacking fellow bears now, wouldn't it.