Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

As others have already pointed out, the BBC pay expenses if you are on a panel show either on TV or radio. From memory I've done that 3 times over the past 2 years. All prior to the BBC ban by the club. Since then I have turned them down several times (5+) because the club banned them. They don't pay expenses for news interviews or anything else to my knowledge.

STV don't pay anything for panel shows or interviews which, being the place I have appeared most frequently, is disappointing! I'd imagine overall that I'm actually out of pocket given the number of times I've had to drive into town to do interviews or appear on shows. Still I won't complain because I think it was important to try to challenge some of the misconceptions in the media. Hopefully anyone who actually listened to the stuff on the BBC or STV would agree that it was worthwhile.

I'm aware of a few people suggesting I've been paid by the Daily Record. That's simply a lie. I've also noted people saying I've leaked to the Daily Record. That's also a lie. I'm aware where the rumours started and exactly who has perpetuated them and why. At some point that will be coming back to bite them hard but there is no rush.

There are considerably more important things happening at the club at the moment and this thread being top of this board on a day like today is an indication of just how determined a small group of posters are to constantly attack those who don't agree with their point of view. It's not just me but obviously they have a particular dislike of my refusal to tow their line. That was clearly- demonstrated by WVB's rant about me refusing to bring up child abuse live on STV on a show about Rangers.

I'm not going to comment everytime one of these posters makes up another baseless rumour. It's not worth it because they have demonstrated previously that they will just move onto something else. This is the last time I'll be commenting on any of this pish. I have no wish to take topics on this board off track constantly and that appears to happen every time I defend myself against the latest slur.

Well thanks again for not answering my questions but then again that's par for the course. I shall look forward to you not answering many more I have in future. Oh! and thanks to you press agent Frankie.

So damaging the share price is a good thing?

This internecine fighting was not started by me or those who hold the same view it is wholly on the head of Paul Murray Malcolm Murray mark Dingwall and associates

And those in the boardroom who pissed our money up a wall? When can we hold them accountable for actually putting us in this mess?

shares are up 7 % since all this started :21:

Shares are up because they are unrealistically low, theres a board room battle and people have now started buying them

The damage was done much earlier on by the constant antics of the usual suspects

They went out of their way to destabilise the club to lower the share price and to get their arses on board

Some will think that is great

Some will think its not

Personally I want no one (senior exec or above) from David murrays time anywhere near that board. Others differ.

Well thanks again for not answering my questions but then again that's par for the course. I shall look forward to you not answering many more I have in future. Oh! and thanks to you press agent Frankie.

If you want to question him directly, why not use PM?

And those in the boardroom who pissed our money up a wall? When can we hold them accountable for actually putting us in this mess?

Pissed what money we haven't even seen the accounts yet.

Mind you you are talking to the converted here I wanted McCoist and his two pals punted and the wage bill slashed there is no need for it.

Alas the folk who Chris wants on the board base their whole business model on a foundation of debt and spinning money on players.

Shares are up because they are unrealistically low, theres a board room battle and people have now started buying them

The damage was done much earlier on by the constant antics of the usual suspects

They went out of their way to destabilise the club to lower the share price and to get their arses on board

Some will think that is great

Some will think its not

Personally I want no one (senior exec or above) from David murrays time anywhere near that board. Others differ.

sorry time scales dont back that up

the shares dropped by 50% way before any of this.

I do understand the thought of having a completely new board away from the SDM team though I just want a stable and successful Rangers and a return to the days when I dodnt have a clue who was on the board.

sorry time scales dont back that up

the shares dropped by 50% way before any of this.

I do understand the thought of having a completely new board away from the SDM team though I just want a stable and successful Rangers and a return to the days when I dodnt have a clue who was on the board.

These guys have been at this before smith stabbed green in the back.....

We then had three months of Paul Murray Malcolm Murray RST spin

As others have already pointed out, the BBC pay expenses if you are on a panel show either on TV or radio. From memory I've done that 3 times over the past 2 years. All prior to the BBC ban by the club. Since then I have turned them down several times (5+) because the club banned them. They don't pay expenses for news interviews or anything else to my knowledge.

STV don't pay anything for panel shows or interviews which, being the place I have appeared most frequently, is disappointing! I'd imagine overall that I'm actually out of pocket given the number of times I've had to drive into town to do interviews or appear on shows. Still I won't complain because I think it was important to try to challenge some of the misconceptions in the media. Hopefully anyone who actually listened to the stuff on the BBC or STV would agree that it was worthwhile.

I'm aware of a few people suggesting I've been paid by the Daily Record. That's simply a lie. I've also noted people saying I've leaked to the Daily Record. That's also a lie. I'm aware where the rumours started and exactly who has perpetuated them and why. At some point that will be coming back to bite them hard but there is no rush.

There are considerably more important things happening at the club at the moment and this thread being top of this board on a day like today is an indication of just how determined a small group of posters are to constantly attack those who don't agree with their point of view. It's not just me but obviously they have a particular dislike of my refusal to tow their line. That was clearly- demonstrated by WVB's rant about me refusing to bring up child abuse live on STV on a show about Rangers.

I'm not going to comment everytime one of these posters makes up another baseless rumour. It's not worth it because they have demonstrated previously that they will just move onto something else. This is the last time I'll be commenting on any of this pish. I have no wish to take topics on this board off track constantly and that appears to happen every time I defend myself against the latest slur.

well said.....it's a very Scottish trait.....anyone who steps forward is shot down by those who feel they could do better but deep down are bitter and angry that they are either incapable of doing similar and or are just social pariah's who get kicks out of the sniping!

These guys have been at this before smith stabbed green in the back.....

We then had three months of Paul Murray Malcolm Murray RST spin

Tell me. Are you prepared to make any of these allegations in your own name? Not just the ones in this post but all the others you've made on this thread and the board in general? Because if you are then why don't you do it and lend them some credibility? And if not then why? You seem confident you know exactly what is going on.

The point in question was the user Ed being banned from here, not twitter

An anonymously viewable forum (or it was at the time)

I think twitter is a lot more out in the open than this board, hence my disgust at Fury taking it there.

Pissed what money we haven't even seen the accounts yet.

Mind you you are talking to the converted here I wanted McCoist and his two pals punted and the wage bill slashed there is no need for it.

Alas the folk who Chris wants on the board base their whole business model on a foundation of debt and spinning money on players.

I'd love the wage bill to be slashed. I'd love for us to be run like a normal healthy club. We aren't.

I realise we haven't seen the accounts, so all I'm basing my views on are that we were told the £22m is gone. Which, for me at least, in unacceptable. We shouldn't be spending that kind of money in the 3rd division, it doesn't make sense.

The point in question was Ed being banned from here, not twitter

An anonymously viewable forum (or it was at the time)

At one point both Fury and Ed were banned from here, so that shows there were exchanges on both side.

To be fair I won't be answering PMs from them either, sorry. Just to be clear before they think that's a good idea.

Chris, can I ask you a question?

Why are you constantly vanishing and coming back? I have supported you from day dot but I am getting sick of all the arguing on here. In case you have not noticed, our club is heading in a downward spiral and fans arguing internally is not the right thing to do.