Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

To be fair I won't be answering PMs from them either, sorry. Just to be clear before they think that's a good idea.

Which is you're right. No one has to answer or respond to anything they don't wish to.

As others have already pointed out, the BBC pay expenses if you are on a panel show either on TV or radio. From memory I've done that 3 times over the past 2 years. All prior to the BBC ban by the club. Since then I have turned them down several times (5+) because the club banned them. They don't pay expenses for news interviews or anything else to my knowledge.

STV don't pay anything for panel shows or interviews which, being the place I have appeared most frequently, is disappointing! I'd imagine overall that I'm actually out of pocket given the number of times I've had to drive into town to do interviews or appear on shows. Still I won't complain because I think it was important to try to challenge some of the misconceptions in the media. Hopefully anyone who actually listened to the stuff on the BBC or STV would agree that it was worthwhile.

I'm aware of a few people suggesting I've been paid by the Daily Record. That's simply a lie. I've also noted people saying I've leaked to the Daily Record. That's also a lie. I'm aware where the rumours started and exactly who has perpetuated them and why. At some point that will be coming back to bite them hard but there is no rush.

There are considerably more important things happening at the club at the moment and this thread being top of this board on a day like today is an indication of just how determined a small group of posters are to constantly attack those who don't agree with their point of view. It's not just me but obviously they have a particular dislike of my refusal to tow their line. That was clearly- demonstrated by WVB's rant about me refusing to bring up child abuse live on STV on a show about Rangers.

I'm not going to comment everytime one of these posters makes up another baseless rumour. It's not worth it because they have demonstrated previously that they will just move onto something else. This is the last time I'll be commenting on any of this pish. I have no wish to take topics on this board off track constantly and that appears to happen every time I defend myself against the latest slur.

Fair play to you for taking the time to respond in this manner...I doubt unfortunatly it will make much difference to some!

Although some have valid questions that they feel have been dismissed the reality is many of the posters who constantly take threads off topic to have digs at you have gone beyond whatever their original point may have been, if they even had one....from the tv appearances I have seen you make you have done a very good job in difficult circumstances....the unfortunate reality it seems is no matter who you are or what you do some of our fans will take umbridge and try to take shots at anyone who puts their head above the parapet!

As Simon said earlier it is a sad reflection on some of the posters on here and in the wider community that so much time is devoted to arguing about individuals (no offence intended) instead of discussing the real issues or seeking to find a common ground to affect positive change.

Fair play to you for taking the time to respond in this manner...I doubt unfortunatly it will make much difference to some!

Although some have valid questions that they feel have been dismissed the reality is many of the posters who constantly take threads off topic to have digs at you have gone beyond whatever their original point may have been, if they even had one....from the tv appearances I have seen you make you have done a very good job in difficult circumstances....the unfortunate reality it seems is no matter who you are or what you do some of our fans will take umbridge and try to take shots at anyone who puts their head above the parapet!

As Simon said earlier it is a sad reflection on some of the posters on here and in the wider community that so much time is devoted to arguing about individuals (no offence intended) instead of discussing the real issues or seeking to find a common ground to affect positive change.

Tell me. Are you prepared to make any of these allegations in your own name? Not just the ones in this post but all the others you've made on this thread and the board in general? Because if you are then why don't you do it and lend them some credibility? And if not then why? You seem confident you know exactly what is going on.

Tell me why don't you ask that of the people's piper, deedle or anyone else.

Forums have always had pseudonyms you are the exception rather than the rule.

You seem to think it gives your view more validity because we know who you are whereas it does nothing of the sort. I am no one of any consequence apart from a supporter of The Rangers.

Couple of points what you would call allegations I would refer to as observations I.e. I make statements based upon what I witness then add in what I have seen in RL to give me a basis for what I type.

They are my opinion, not fact, my opinion.

I comment on areas where I have experience (business) and areas where I have none (riding Kelly brook), it makes not one jot of difference whether you know me as host or my real name.

Just as everyone else who posts are giving their opinion.

You accept it or treat it as trash.

My view is at least consistent. It maybe, in your eyes wrong but at least it's consistently wrong

I'd love the wage bill to be slashed. I'd love for us to be run like a normal healthy club. We aren't.

I realise we haven't seen the accounts, so all I'm basing my views on are that we were told the £22m is gone. Which, for me at least, in unacceptable. We shouldn't be spending that kind of money in the 3rd division, it doesn't make sense.

Lots of one off and set up costs

Then wasting millions on salaries and inexcusable bonus payments

well said, posted a very similar response earlier!

Do what you think is best, it is a Forum and everyone's input is welcome. :pipe:

not my style....I can keep my own viewpoint while ignoring those I don't agree with....but some take umbrage to being ignored....in fact some become bitterly incensed.....maybe goes back to their deep seated issues.

Do fury and chris graham get expenses from the bbc? ;)

This is going round in circles now guys.

Chris, if you are going to start posting here again please answer questions put to you.

After all it is a debating forum.

If not don't bother posting IMO.

Oh and give us a laugh at times.

ED did.