Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

Answer is simple each of us has the choice to be on here or not. If it get to a point you don't approve of the way the site is run, just join another forum or start your own.

Ok I wasn't being so serious that time, but your reasoning is way too rational so, I'm out.

Hello Hello from Hong Kong,

It cannot be comfortable for Chris Graham having to debate issues with people who choose, for whatever reason, to remain anonymous.

Surely the majority would agree.

I am happy for people to know who I am.

I have not always agreed with Chris.I have never met him.

I've exchanged emails with him but I rarely if ever post on here as I don't understand the concept of debating something with a faceless,nameless person or persons.

Like many fans,players,staff,management etc I do read RM on a daily basis to keep in touch with developments.

I don't use FF.

But should Forums like this not offer a wee bit more protection for lads who are out there in the open?

Should Moderators do more for those who are not anonymous?

Why not PM others and be up front?

It's hidden agendas that have caused most of the trouble we are in.

A bit more transparency is needed from top to bottom.

It cannot be comfortable for Chris Graham having to debate issues with people who choose, for whatever reason, to remain anonymous.

I've exchanged emails with him but I rarely if ever post on here as I don't understand the concept of debating something with a faceless,nameless person or persons.

Like many fans,players,staff,management etc I do read RM on a daily basis to keep in touch with developments.

I don't use FF.

But should Forums like this not offer a wee bit more protection for lads who are out there in the open?

He shouldn't come on to internet forums then if that is the case, he should join Facebook instead. I don't have a problem with Chris, i may disagree with most of his views like many others. I would rather be talking about Rangers as this is Rangers Media, not Chris Graham Fury Media.

I have not commented on this all day but may I say it's good to see fury come out all guns blazing to a few. I don't keep up with all the blogs and bloggers but anytime I've seen the lad on tv he did us proud, as for yer agenda big man I'm sure it's aw for Rangers but without being the voice of everyone that supports the club tells me yer not keeping yer wee toes on the ground no disrespect to you I think you fight well for Rangers but speak to yer fellow bears with the respect you now demand.

I don't use FF.

Do you think Chris should also be transparent with his contacts that he gets information from?

I don't use FF.

I have to say i probably agree with this. I havent seen eye to eye with Chris since he put his weight behind the RST but i do feel the thread and the abuse is way over the top.

I started a thread a few days ago offering an olive branch to Chris but unfortunately it got pulled, no doubt for the abuse that we didnt get to see on it.

Now Monty, as Ive stuck up for you, thats a free Lama Island ticket for me for next year for the defense of the Legends crown. :thumbup: