Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

ERRRRR

This thread has plenty of remarks about his finances Fek sake what business is that of any fekn random on here....or anywhere?

What? Are we reading the same thread?

The only quotes relating to finance as far as I can see are those relating to allegedly being paid by the BBC. That's feck all to do with his personal financial position be it good or bad. It's everything to do with being in the employ of the very organisation who have an agenda against the club and the fans.

Thing is I disagree with Chris on a lot of issues but I certainly don't envy the publicity.

Agreed. I 'd also content that those that shout loudest about Chris couldn't do half as good a job as he has done in the media.

I'm afraid with Ed it got very personal for him with a few posters. That much is obvious.

I truly don't remember Ed saying anything about Chris's family, except that Chris should stay off twitter if it put his family at risk.

I truly don't remember Ed saying anything about Chris's family, except that Chris should stay off twitter if it put his family at risk.

I'm not sure if he did or not but he did spend half his time going on about him (and latterly me). Very tiresome.

Did you and Furry along with AN Other contact admin ask for admin to be banned?

PS Fury had my respect for having the bottle to go on TV and speak so well. However, his disdain and patronising behaviour soon eroded that respect. He really has got a great friend in you though, particularly when he's reading every word.

I've not asked for anyone to be banned. It's not my fault if individual users can't follow the rules as well as they can troll other users.

What? Are we reading the same thread?

The only quotes relating to finance as far as I can see are those relating to allegedly being paid by the BBC. That's feck all to do with his personal financial position be it good or bad. It's everything to do with being in the employ of the very organisation who have an agenda against the club and the fans.

It still his fekn money

who he takes it from or who he doesnt aint your business its PERSONAL its finance...... I never mentioned 'good or bad'

Now will some cant tell me about this Jane Lewis burd.

Frankie, respect to you for how you've been throughout this thread..but I notice that you deflected a few posts ago regarding the banning of a poster.

Did you and/or Chris make a complaint that may have led to the banning?

Will understand if you prefer not to answer, but at least say you'd prefer not to answer if that's the case.

Edit..just seen the above,,,but my question is different.

It still his fekn money

who he takes it from or who he doesnt aint your business its PERSONAL its finance...... I never mentioned 'good or bad'

Now will some cant tell me about this Jane Lewis burd.

She posted on Twitter the other night suggesting Chris was paid for appearing on some radio show. I think she soon backtracked.

I'd fancy he got expenses at most. Quite bloody right too.

It's interesting just who was so keen to believe a BBC Scotland Rangers hater over a fellow fan though.

Frankie, respect to you for how you've been throughout this thread..but I notice that you deflected a few posts ago regarding the banning of a poster.

Will understand if you prefer not to answer, but at least say you'd prefer not to answer if that's the case.

Jesus H.

Let's be clear here. You or Fury never contacted RM admin and pushed for ED to be banned?

Reason I ask is very simple. You cannot complain about the rival faction using the media to get their message out or silence your faction when you're possibly doing the exact same.

I can't speak for Fury but, again, no I've not asked for anyone to be banned.

I've genuinely no idea what you're going on about factions and silencing.

Firstly, thanks to admin for not locking the thread and to everyone who has posted in what has turned out to be a good discussion.

I didn't know about Chris 'bad-mouthing' Rangers Media, and so I obviously don't know exactly what he said and when he said it, BUT as an earlier poster said 'If he doesn't like it here, why does he keep popping back in?".

By the same token, I also agree that no-one, especially a Rangers fan on a Rangers forum should be subjected to the personal abuse he receives, posts about his business failing etc are out of order imho.

I am aware of the Jane Lewis twitter debate, she accused him of appearing on BBC after Rangers banned them, he denied it, if he is getting paid [a reasonable amount] to appear on radio/TV to defend Rangers i personally don't have an issue with it.

Re: The 'Green' thread this morning...I've not been on here long enough to know many posters by name but this thread [and many others] just seemed to descend into a farce because of the posts of a very small number of posters, although Chris didn't come accross too well with some of his almost 'goading' responses. He did seem to be attempting to wind people up this morning.

On a more general note, one of the reasons I prefer RM to FF is that admins on here don't delete every thread/post and ban every member who doesn't follow the party line BUT by the same token this more 'liberal' approach is open to abuse and many good threads in here get hijacked and side tracked, we don't want it to end up like North Korea/FF on here so we have to self-police to a degree and calm down before we go off on a personal rant.

She posted on Twitter the other night suggesting Chris was paid for appearing on some radio show. I think she soon backtracked.

I'd fancy he got expenses at most. Quite bloody right too.

It's interesting just who was so keen to believe a BBC Scotland Rangers hater over a fellow fan though.

:lol: Cheers

Is that it? we have good auld RM posters who believe and back up the BBC now if it fits with a wee anti Chris agenda :lol:

Slag off Chris while supporting news from a BBC chick :lol: :lol: :lol:

Barmy army

Is this like the time I got grilled in case I profited from a book I helped write?

I've highlighted trolling and daft behaviour many times on this forum. Did that lead to someone being banned? I've no idea as I don't moderate the place so I can't explain admin decisions.

Let's be clear here. You or Fury never contacted RM admin and pushed for ED to be banned?

Reason I ask is very simple. You cannot complain about the rival faction using the media to get their message out or silence your faction when you're possibly doing the exact same.

aw fur fek sake :lol:

I complained :rolleyes:

D'art's a fantastic writer but I know how difficult it can be to speak well on TV and radio. It's not bloody easy that's for sure.

As for not being a MD lapdog, I don't think he ever would be but the first time he may share an opinion with MD in the press, that's what he'll be called. It's an 100% given.

Public speaking isn't easy thats for sure but if you make that choice you have to be able to take the criticism as well as the plaudits. I think the tone of D'Arts responses would be much more measured whatever he was accused of. My point about the ignore option stands as well as the accusation that Chris is a hypocrite after tweeting about a serene life when not posting on RM. Why was it necessary for him to contribute so smugly to a thread a few hours later?

The last question is rhetorical I know you are merely expressing your opinion and not speaking for anyone other than yourself.

:lol: Cheers

Is that it? we have good auld RM posters who believe and back up the BBC now if it fits with a wee anti Chris agenda :lol:

Slag off Chris while supporting news from a BBC chick :lol::lol::lol:

Barmy army

Jane will certainly be enjoying the stushie. After all it takes our eyes of her performance.

Isn't that right Jane?