Chris Graham - Why the hatred?

Frankie, Jane Lewis seems to have been a complete nonentity until this . You have mentioned her a few times as being a Rangers hater. I'm not doubting you and maybe I have missed something but would you care to elaborate ??

Sure, Jane is maybe a bit more benign than other journalists but I wouldn't trust her more than I could throw her.

Probably for the same reason that you seem happy to make your contributions as poor as they are.

It's a forum.

I think my contribution is very good....and wont hear a word against it...

Anyway about Dar't he is great I love his stuff....he could get Traynors job but have you met him? He aint bonnie :lol: so TV work best left with Chris......

We all know both factions are using bloggers and their lackies in the media to spin and smear. Fury more than most it has to be said. I'm probably like every other Bear on here and don't give a monkey's about either of them to be honest. I'm sick to death listening to Fury (((( come in Chris, we can see you)))) and McMurdo etc telling who is right and who is wrong.

I would reckon most Bears can see through the propaganda being spewed out and want no part in the silly games being played. Your mate is welcome to his wee world of in fighting, giving interviews to the Record and making a few quid from appearances.

The rest of us? We're sick to the back teeth listening to their constant whining and bitching.

PS Will Fury be telling us if he had anything to do with stabbing ED in the back?

I still don't see anyone in perceived factions being silenced anywhere.

Like you, I'm frustrated by the spin and imbalance which is why I write on TRS and Gersnet to ensure a more moderate position is outlined - whether you agree with my opinions or not. I agree most bears can separate the wheat from the chaff in that regard.

Generally I'm more interested in the club than Chris, Bill or Ed. That should be the case for everyone.

As I've stated before, he calls anyone who asks him questions he doesn't want to answer "mental" or "angry"

"Chris, is it true you laughed at a joke about mentally challenged individuals"........

"YOU'RE A MENTALIST".

You see this is where it gets to

This is one Rangers fan addressing another...?

You coulldnae make this pash up

Hard to say depending on if you've had any sort of training or not.

Well, as always, if there's a better alternative then they should step up.

Just be prepared for the same criticism is all I'm saying - some valid, some less so... ;)

I actually find it very funny to be honest.

perhaps he is interested in what is being said but doesnt want to take part.

Fek knows in truth why do you concern your self with that :lol:

Oh! I should explain why I find it funny. My original issue way back with Chris was that he didn't answer my questions. So he still isn't.

Sure, Jane is maybe a bit more benign than other journalists but I wouldn't trust her more than I could throw her.

Thanks. I think you know more than you are letting on but that's fine. So long as I can add her to my Rangers haters list.I would still pump her though !!

I think my contribution is very good....and wont hear a word against it...

Anyway about Dar't he is great I love his stuff....he could get Traynors job but have you met him? He aint bonnie :lol: so TV work best left with Chris......

Are you Furys boyfriend? Your obsessed with his looks.

Sure but live TV and radio (with respect to the fine job you guys do) is a completely different beast to informal stuff. In saying that, I'm confident D'Art could do the job well should he be interested. I'd certainly like to see/hear his thoughts in the mainstream media.

This is fair comment and thank you for your reply :)

so to conclude

Dont ever dare slag off RM then come back on...this is very bad...

No don't tweet about how serene your life is without posting on RM then slope back on with a smug post hours later and expect a 'serene' response.

Dont react to anyone who slags you as you will be declared up yir own ass...

Try engaging in debate rather than flouncing of in a huff when your opinion is questioned.

Dont do interviews that you may or not be paid for

Don't do interviews and not expect some sort of negative response. It comes with the territory you just need to develop a thicker skin and know how to use the ignore function on RM.

Stop chugging about Jane Lewis (thats specific to me)

Never mentioned her and don't intend to now (whoever she may be)

Thanks. I think you know more than you are letting on but that's fine. So long as I can add her to my Rangers haters list.I would still pump her though !!

Careful, that will get you outed on Twitter for sleeping with the enemy... ;)

Seriously, I've had some interaction with her on Twitter and like most journos on there she's a bit selective in what she answers to. She also struggles to defend her opinion sometimes.

Does that mean she's a Rangers hater? Maybe not but she works for BBC Scotland so that's good enough for me in terms of someone I won't be trusting any time soon.

so to conclude

Dont ever dare slag off RM then come back on...this is very bad...

No don't tweet about how serene your life is without posting on RM then slope back on with a smug post hours later and expect a 'serene' response.

Thats kind of what I said only you only you put it better.

Dont react to anyone who slags you as you will be declared up yir own ass...

Try engaging in debate rather than flouncing of in a huff when your opinion is questioned.

Aye same kind of thing.

Dont do interviews that you may or not be paid for

Don't do interviews and not expect some sort of negative response. It comes with the territory you just need to develop a thicker skin and know how to use the ignore function on RM.

I was talking about the million he made from it

Stop chugging about Jane Lewis (thats specific to me)

Never mentioned her and don't intend to now (whoever she may be)

I have also wiped her from my mind

Your name is being mentioned as the AN Other involved in asking for ED to be banned. So, being smug is getting you nowhere.

This is the part i find hard to take.If i didnt like what someone was writing about me i would reply or ignore but to ask Admin to ban someone is low.