Does the RST now do more harm than good?

thehost

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aided & abetted by longstanding FF posters, including several one time-RST board members.

MFDM, Paisleyprod, ABB; all involved in producing and/or holding up the anti-Miller banners.

I have no reason to doubt what you have said. Somebody has got to hold them up!

"Perhaps the correct term is gullible as opposed to thick."

"No I think he just read the misleading headline which promised him a chance to take part in club."

There was no con in this scheme every aspect of it was explained. Find it hard to believe that anyone thought the were getting shares in their own name, but hey maybe the tims don't have a monopoly on stupidity. I did not participate in the scheme because I wanted my shares in my name.

"Perhaps the correct term is gullible as opposed to thick."

"No I think he just read the misleading headline which promised him a chance to take part in club."

There was no con in this scheme every aspect of it was explained. Find it hard to believe that anyone thought the were getting shares in their own name, but hey maybe the tims don't have a monopoly on stupidity. I did not participate in the scheme because I wanted my shares in my name.

Bearger, as a Mistrust cheerleader your comments epitomise all that us wrong with the Mistrust. It has been a civil thread, yet you come on and patronise people and call then thick. The way the Mustrust plugged their share initiative was somewhat misleading regards owning shares. Argumentative and divisive, yet you wonder why posters on here see them as the joke they are.

Re tthe OP, the actions if the Mistrust lately have been a disgrace and caused a lot of unwanted upheaval.

Welcome back ED, can't keep the good guys down

oh look, as if by magic a new release from a few folk kidding on they represent the support

Statement regarding MediaHouse by the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers Supporters Trust.

The three organisations are saddened to hear of the return of MediaHouse to Ibrox. Particularly considering their spectacular failure to defend the reputation of the club and the fans during their previous tenure despite being specifically hired for that purpose.

Should the directors feel the need to employ an outside agency, over the head of the Director of Communications, to defend their personal positions in the current debate over the future direction of the club, then they should do so at their own expense.

oh look, as if by magic a new release from a few folk kidding on they represent the support

Statement regarding MediaHouse by the Rangers Supporters Association, Rangers Supporters Assembly and Rangers Supporters Trust.

The three organisations are saddened to hear of the return of MediaHouse to Ibrox. Particularly considering their spectacular failure to defend the reputation of the club and the fans during their previous tenure despite being specifically hired for that purpose.

Should the directors feel the need to employ an outside agency, over the head of the Director of Communications, to defend their personal positions in the current debate over the future direction of the club, then they should do so at their own expense.

These people are fucking morons. Talking of defending the club, can someone hoke out the Mini interview from last year about us needing to bend over to the authorities as they slaughtered us? On phone, but there was an interview about 9 months ago that many of us commented about how glad we were that the TrooBrooNights never got control as Mini showed how spineless he is.

Bearger, as a Mistrust cheerleader your comments epitomise all that us wrong with the Mistrust. It has been a civil thread, yet you come on and patronise people and call then thick. The way the Mustrust plugged their share initiative was somewhat misleading regards owning shares. Argumentative and divisive, yet you wonder why posters on here see them as the joke they are.

Re tthe OP, the actions if the Mistrust lately have been a disgrace and caused a lot of unwanted upheaval.

Welcome back ED, can't keep the good guys down

I made no comment on the OP because its just more of the same and a waste of time replying.

A poster said a "guy" bought through the RST scheme thinking the shares would be in his name, I find that very hard to believe. You and others get all upset about calling this unnamed "guy" thick, well he ain't the brightest is he? Did this "guy" not read the paperwork before handing over his cash? Anyone who thinks they were conned through this scheme should certainly complain.

I made no comment on the OP because its just more of the same and a waste of time replying.

A poster said a "guy" bought through the RST scheme thinking the shares would be in his name, I find that very hard to believe. You and others get all upset about calling this unnamed "guy" thick, well he ain't the brightest is he? Did this "guy" not read the paperwork before handing over his cash? Anyone who thinks they were conned through this scheme should certainly complain.

Do you agree that the line "Join the RST and take part in club democracy" is misleading?

Similar to wanting personal details from people for their votes on proxy, once they had the personal info then they would tell them their plans......oh and they had to join the rst to give their proxy.

Do you agree that the line "Join the RST and take part in club democracy" is misleading?

Democracy is NOT to be found in the RST dictionary.

They certainly do NOT speak on my behalf.

Welcome back ED, we could NOT do without you.

It would be dependent on what was said before and after the one line you quote.

As far the share scheme is concerned (I did not take part) its one man one vote.

why attack a perfectly reasonable poster with insults eh

I see a pattern here, so obvious. Anyway I did not attack or insult a poster, if you read the thread you will see I was talking about an unnamed "guy" who seemingly took part in the RST scheme.

Spot on. One of whom took issue with me when I criticised the banners only last week, saying he backed them fully then & now.

Makes you wonder why any Rangers Fan would play Brinkmanship With their Club.

Very strange.

One would almost think they where being manipulated for some reason.