Does the RST now do more harm than good?

thehost

I see a pattern here, so obvious. Anyway I did not attack or insult a poster, if you read the thread you will see I was talking about an unnamed "guy" who seemingly took part in the RST scheme.

It is obvious Bearger and not really worth bothering about. I have had a season ticket in the Main Stand for 40 years but have spent a lot of these years looking for ways to harm the club. Makes perfect sense.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious Bearger and not really worth bothering about. I have had a season ticket in the Main Stand for 40 years but have spent a lot of these years looking for ways to harm the club. Makes perfect sense.

Why not address the points in the op

Makes you wonder why any Rangers Fan would play Brinkmanship With their Club.

Very strange.

One would almost think they where being manipulated for some reason.

Spot on. The outrage this guy displayed on being questioned was something to behold. It really is amazing how powerfully and how readily rational people can be brainwashed by those with an agenda.

Despite your obvious Rangers-supporting credentials, you have eagerly and willingly swallowed a line fed to you by a manipulative twister. As such, you're no different from the gullible victims in Jamestown. I feel for you, genuinely.

To the Op.

I detest you and people in our support that spout shite like this. Ask yourself, what are you doing to bring our support together?

The RST may have their faults but they are at least attempting to provide a democratic unity. What are you doing other than throwing bricks at fellow fans?

Let me guess. Fuck all.

To the Op.

I detest you and people in our support that spout shite like this. Ask yourself, what are you doing to bring our support together?

The RST may have their faults but they are at least attempting to provide a democratic unity. What are you doing other than throwing bricks at fellow fans?

Let me guess. Fuck all.

Democratic unity, are you taking the piss?

Three supposed supporter groups issuing statements on behalf of a few malcontents and pretending to speak on behalf of their membership and the wider support.

Furthermore the RST is a vehicle for fan ownership not a political toy to be bought by Paul Murray.

Lastly the RST, via its press releases, has damaged the share price of the lib through misrepresentation.

Me I just throw money into the place something I can. Say Paul Murray and mark Dingwall don't do.

Democratic unity, are you taking the piss?

Three supposed supporter groups issuing statements on behalf of a few malcontents and pretending to speak on behalf of their membership and the wider support.

Furthermore the RST is a vehicle for fan ownership not a political toy to be bought by Paul Murray.

Lastly the RST, via its press releases, has damaged the share price of the lib through misrepresentation.

Me I just throw money into the place something I can. Say Paul Murray and mark Dingwall don't do.

Host that's a fucking embarrassment.

Your hatred simply reeks. Read again what I said. It's not and never will be perfect. It is however an organisation that's attempting to bring some sort of unity. What are you doing host? Throwing fucking bricks at your fellow rangers supporters that are at least trying.

Fucking sick of shit like you throw. Show some effort to change things and I might have some respect. If not then shut it or at least stop the vitriol against people who love our club. They might have differing ideas of the way forward but they at least deserve your respect. If they don't then I'm sorry. You really aren't the bear you profess to be. Simply a spoiler and a moaner.

Host that's a fucking embarrassment.

Your hatred simply reeks. Read again what I said. It's not and never will be perfect. It is however an organisation that's attempting to bring some sort of unity. What are you doing host? Throwing fucking bricks at your fellow rangers supporters that are at least trying.

Fucking sick of shit like you throw. Show some effort to change things and I might have some respect. If not then shut it or at least stop the vitriol against people who love our club. They might have differing ideas of the way forward but they at least deserve your respect. If they don't then I'm sorry. You really aren't the bear you profess to be. Simply a spoiler and a moaner.

Seems like a new ambassador from FF/RST has slithered into the forum.

To the Op.

Let me guess. Fuck all.

The Mistrust trying to unite people eh? Strange that its unofficial forum and their head honcho refuses certain fan groups to even be mentioned. The Mistrust and the White Mugabe are working for what suit them, not for the good of Rangers

I thought this forum was for all Rangers fans, seems you don't think that way.

Do you honestly believe that these guys who appear from nowhere all coincidently pushing the FF/RST party line are genuine posters?

They are obviously sent here on a mission.

Seems like a new ambassador from FF/RST has slithered into the forum.

Aye ok.

Unlike you I will absolutely back your right to have a view. What I won't do is label fellow fans in the manner that you do. I'm not a member of any fans organisation. None.

What I will do though is absolutely defend ANY fellow bear that tries to change things. What are you doing other than throw shite? Fuck all I presume.

Worse than a tarrier.

Do you honestly believe that these guys who appear from nowhere all coincidently pushing the FF/RST party line are genuine posters?

I do not suffer from paranoia but even if you are correct, they are Rangers fans just like you and me.

I'm more of a FF guy :thumbup: but iv'e been a ,member on here for years and RM barely raises a mention on FF as a support this division will be our downfall

The Mistrust trying to unite people eh? Strange that its unofficial forum and their head honcho refuses certain fan groups to even be mentioned. The Mistrust and the White Mugabe are working for what suit them, not for the good of Rangers

So what the fuck are you doing with respect?

Fuck all other than slaughter fellow supporters who rightly or wrongly are trying something. Forgive me if I simply dismiss your bollocks.

See there you go again.

Labelling fellow bears in a manner that even the tarrier scum would be proud of. Rangers family? Give me fucking peace.

Aye ok.

Unlike you I will absolutely back your right to have a view. What I won't do is label fellow fans in the manner that you do. I'm not a member of any fans organisation. None.

What I will do though is absolutely defend ANY fellow bear that tries to change things. What are you doing other than throw shite? Fuck all I presume.

Worse than a tarrier.

Are you genuinely so thick you can't see the hypocrisy?

You really do come across as a complete fud.

Watch out the "thick polis" will be on your case any minute now, if they have principles and are consistent that is.

When I come across like you then ill question myself.

Shall I repeat? You and your destructive ilk are worse than tarriers. By a mile.

When I come across like you then ill question myself.

Shall I repeat? You and your destructive ilk are worse than tarriers. By a mile.

As long as I'm doing the opposite of a cocktard like you then I know I'm on the right track.