Does the RST now do more harm than good?

thehost

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My cap fits squarely on my head, which contains my brain, which gives me logic, which tells me you started this by calling someone thick, which tells me you got it wrong.

Calm down.

Who did I call thick? The invisible man? Yet The Beast calls a fellow poster thick and that's ok, hypocrites on here.

Calm down.

Who did I call thick? The invisible man? Yet The Beast calls a fellow poster thick and that's ok, hypocrites on here.

You wouldn't call him thick or an invisible man if you met him cos he would rip yer heed aff and pish doon yer neck

Which would make an interesting YouTube video

Calm down.

I refer you to your earlier post (No 18). Your memory appears to let you down, or, you say things without thought.

May I suggest that you are the one to calm down, or better still, visit your doctor ASAP as you obviously have discomfort in the recollection of your mind.

I'm off to bye-byes now and would hope you do likewise, I'm sure you'll feel better after a good night's sleep.

I refer you to your earlier post (No 18). Your memory appears to let you down, or, you say things without thought.

May I suggest that you are the one to calm down, or better still, visit your doctor ASAP as you obviously have discomfort in the recollection of you mind.

I'm off to bye-byes now and would hope you do likewise, I'm sure you'll feel better after you shag your sister

Sorted

May I suggest that you are the one to calm down, or better still, visit your doctor ASAP as you obviously have discomfort in the recollection of your mind.

I'm off to bye-byes now and would hope you do likewise, I'm sure you'll feel better after a good night's sleep.

Aye the guy who paid over his cash thinking he actually owned the shares, not a poster on here i.e. the invisible man.

Aye ok.

Unlike you I will absolutely back your right to have a view. What I won't do is label fellow fans in the manner that you do. I'm not a member of any fans organisation. None.

What I will do though is absolutely defend ANY fellow bear that tries to change things. What are you doing other than throw shite? Fuck all I presume.

Worse than a tarrier.

Are those fellow fans you defend the same Fans who chase potential investors away like Bill Miller and Mike Ashley.

They fans are not changing things for the better, that's for sure.

Honestly The RST are trouble, and have been since DM was our owner.

They should disband and only then will our fans Unite

Know nothing about the RST,etc. etc. etc.,I take my knowledge from here,or more importantly from my fellow supporters on my supporters bus.Think some people on here need to get a grip.I have come to the conclusion that they are that annoyed with them because of twitter etc.... again i will say I would not know any of them,whoever they are,if they bit me on the arse. :rolleyes: