Can we ban McMurdo and Leggoland blogs?

JamieG54

I know nothing about these guys but all they get is abuse on here for writing shite blogs. I have read alot of them and most of the inside info they claim to have is false and the story seems to go the opposite way.

These guys seem to be fans with computer skills. Most RM members could probably write a similar if not better essay than them. I think we should give up posting their stuff as its extra guff that makes fans argue when in reality most of their tales is untrue (going on past reads).

Their blogs are no worse than some of the "ordinary" posts on RM. There is a lot of rubbish posted and not just by these two bloggers.

Yeah but these guys go on like they wander Ibrox corridors or hide in the big washing machines gathering inside info.

Some say Leggo is so far put of the loop as many allege he spends much of his time in Thailand. He does tend to change his stance all the time and really hasn't nailed any exclusives and is merely hurting from his removal from the inky trade.

Mcmurdo is another one who is cut from the same cloth, except the alleged Thailand base.......they throw mud at the wall and hope it sticks and like bloggers who post to create an image they tend to get childish when people pres them for answers and press the ban button

You have people like JCS and D'art and guys who write for the RM forum that stay clear of trying to make people know they're in the know.

As for twitter, dear god how can anyone want to get involved in that.

No, that would go against the whole point of having a forum.

People need to stop having personal issues against fellow bears, it's pathetic.

I believe most fans are critical of 'the message' and not specifically 'the messenger'. The content posted by these two in their blogs leaves a lot to be desired.

No, that would go against the whole point of having a forum.

People need to stop having personal issues against fellow bears, it's pathetic.

I do not see any personal issues on here, people reply to a post or a thread not just because a certain individual writes it..........

I know nothing about these guys but all they get is abuse on here for writing shite blogs. I have read alot of them and most of the inside info they claim to have is false and the story seems to go the opposite way.

These guys seem to be fans with computer skills. Most RM members could probably write a similar if not better essay than them. I think we should give up posting their stuff as its extra guff that makes fans argue when in reality most of their tales is untrue (going on past reads).

I thought Hitler was dead...

I dont agree with any of these two being banned.

Generally I put zero stock in what they write and therefore more often than not I dont even read these blogs but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

The sad thing is that the next time they actually get a 'scoop' nobody will believe it, because of all the agenda driven cack that they have came out with previously.