McMuro influenced by Jack ?

rankbadyin

Wonder if Jack supplied any info.

Ibrox War: The Club Fights Back

Posted on August 25, 2013 by billmcmurdo

It’s good to see that the Rangers board are fighting back against the attempted boardroom coup by hiring top PR troubleshooter Jack Irvine.

There has been a constant onslaught in the Daily Record from the McColl camp – a paper considered hostile to Rangers by Gers fans – and it appears the beleaguered Rangers directors have simply had enough of the smear campaign being waged against them.

I know for a fact that the board are also deeply concerned about safety issues after receiving threats of violence by some “fans” and after they were made aware of a thread on a certain fan forum which advocated violent conduct toward the directors.

This frenzy, whipped up by certain ringleaders in the Ibrox fanbase, simply has to stop.

The present board have every right to defend themselves – after all, Rangers supporters know only too well from bitter experience what it is like to have only one side of the argument heard.

And that one-sided campaign waged in the media and in the corridors of power against Rangers proved to be embarrassingly wrong. Sadly, it appears that some in the Rangers support have forgotten the maxim of innocent until proven guilty.

Those with an agenda against the current board are happy to dispense with trivial things like objectivity and hearing both sides of the argument in their rabid drive to “cleanse” the board.

The Salem Loyal are truly having a field day.

Meanwhile, back in the real world it is good to see that some still believe in things like fairness and equity.

Jack Irvine’s statement to the Press Association certainly showed that he intends to put across the board’s side of things. Any fair-minded person would surely not grudge them this.

Would they?

Those who are aware of what is really going on at Ibrox know that, as Jack Irvine said, “there are huge public misconceptions about the financial realities of the club and once again this was a failure of communication.”

In short, there IS another side to this story which people are not hearing. What they ARE hearing is, to quote Jack Irvine once more, “the vicious and , at times underhand, attacks of Jim McColl, Frank Blin and Paul Murray.”

These attacks often come through chosen mouthpieces in the Rangers support and journalists whose impartiality has long been confined to history if it was ever there. These people see the Rangers support as a toll to be manipulated and shoot down the very notion of Rangers fans thinking for themselves.

They want your trust and your proxy but you must check your brains and the right to use them in at the door.

Sensible Rangers fans are aware that some of the detailed questions they want answers to are not readily available due to Stock Market protocol. No matter who is running the club, they cannot stop every five minutes to explain every decision or justify every purchase.

The scrutiny of Ranger’s fiscal dealings has become ludicrous lately. I didn’t realise we had so many experts in corporate finance in our support. It makes you wonder why so many Gers fans toil in ordinary jobs or masquerade as college students when they could be advising the Alan Sugars and Richard Bransons of this world.

Or using their obvious financial and business genius to build their own fortunes and maybe invest heavily in the club, unlike their hero Magnum McColl.

On that note, it has been reported that Jim McColl has four shares in the club but it appears that neither this shareholding, nor any by Paul Mini Murray and Frank Blin can be found in the shareholder register under their own names.

I am not entirely sure but if these gentlemen have no shareholding in Rangers then they have no right to sign a document calling for an EGM, I believe.

I’m sure the matter could be cleared up.

No doubt one of our unofficial resident financial city whizzkids will be able to furnish an answer.

Between classes.

more propaganda from mcmurdo,trying to split the fans,expect to see fan groups targeted by these people,i also see their game plan is to never mention were the ipo money has went,they are going to keep trying to tell us dont worry about last years accounts everything is great now.what i would like to see answered is,how many season tickets had to be sold to pay for the board of directors salary's and bonuses and i will also throw in the coaching teams salary into that,how many season tickets have to be sold to pay for these contracts?

Careful there mate the bell-end is a grass who will report you for hurting his feelings, you don't get any lower than a grass.

you are worse than a grass ,you are a traitor,it's the shysters first for you,you have no interest in rangers,you getting paid for your dreadful attempts at pr spin?

more propaganda from mcmurdo,trying to split the fans,expect to see fan groups targeted by these people,i also see their game plan is to never mention were the ipo money has went,they are going to keep trying to tell us dont worry about last years accounts everything is great now.what i would like to see answered is,how many season tickets had to be sold to pay for the board of directors salary's and bonuses and i will also throw in the coaching teams salary into that,how many season tickets have to be sold to pay for these contracts?

As opposed to propaganda from the other snakes? The fans groups speaking for circa 40 people at most all shit scared of Big Mark? I think they have said many times wait til the accounts are shown for IPO spendings? The salaries of the board are still much lower than Real Rangers Men like AJ, Bain, Mini and co.

Both sides are snakes, but stop with the faux hysteria when none of us can comment as none of us know

As opposed to propaganda from the other snakes? The fans groups speaking for circa 40 people at most all shit scared of Big Mark? I think they have said many times wait til the accounts are shown for IPO spendings? The salaries of the board are still much lower than Real Rangers Men like AJ, Bain, Mini and co.

Both sides are snakes, but stop with the faux hysteria when none of us can comment as none of us know

why bring the other side into it,i dont support the other other side,my problem is with mcmurdo who has clearly sold out rangers to support green and ahmad,the level of support bill has given ahmad and green suggests he is on the payroll ,and jack irvine he is probably the guy that started the billionaire from motherwell story,media house sold out rangers to protect whyte,

I have to agree with our Canadian friend who calls for mcmurdo to name the forum in question , one has to wonder why any true blue Rangers fan would threaten the people on the Board, also should the police not be tracking these true blue Rangers fans down.

I will follow follow this story with much interest on mcmurdos site.

why bring the other side into it,i dont support the other other side,my problem is with mcmurdo who has clearly sold out rangers for money,it's obvious he is on the payroll of green and ahmad,and jack irvine he is probably the guy that started the billionaire from motherwell story,media house sold out rangers to protect whyte,

I'd be careful about making accusations you can't back up.

"On that note, it has been reported that Jim McColl has four shares in the club but it appears that neither this shareholding, nor any by Paul Mini Murray and Frank Blin can be found in the shareholder register under their own names.

I am not entirely sure but if these gentlemen have no shareholding in Rangers then they have no right to sign a document calling for an EGM, I believe."

Where can one see this list of all shareholders?

"On that note, it has been reported that Jim McColl has four shares in the club but it appears that neither this shareholding, nor any by Paul Mini Murray and Frank Blin can be found in the shareholder register under their own names.

I am not entirely sure but if these gentlemen have no shareholding in Rangers then they have no right to sign a document calling for an EGM, I believe."

Where can one see this list of all shareholders?

You mean you truly don't know as to where to get a list of shareholders doh, check with the rst admin they will have the list.