McMuro influenced by Jack ?

rankbadyin

"On that note, it has been reported that Jim McColl has four shares in the club but it appears that neither this shareholding, nor any by Paul Mini Murray and Frank Blin can be found in the shareholder register under their own names.

I am not entirely sure but if these gentlemen have no shareholding in Rangers then they have no right to sign a document calling for an EGM, I believe."

Where can one see this list of all shareholders?

I would think that Jack has told him the answer before he asked the question in the blog.

fair point,edited it

What part did you 'edit'?

I've just read the following:

"why bring the other side into it, i dont support the other other side, my problem is with mcmurdo who has clearly sold out rangers to support green and ahmad, the level of support bill has given ahmad and green suggests he is on the payroll ,and jack irvine he is probably the guy that started the billionaire from motherwell story, media house sold out rangers to protect whyte,"

You might wish to tweak it further. Your use of the word 'clearly' is debateable. He has 'clearly' done nothing and you leave yourself open to redress.

Most bloggers have an agenda depending on which hand is up their arse working them.

I used to like Bluster McMurdo's blogs but its like a party political broadcast with him these days.

The problem with some people is the chance to cosy up to people in power/position dilutes their ability to be neutral.

why bring the other side into it,i dont support the other other side,my problem is with mcmurdo who has clearly sold out rangers to support green and ahmad,the level of support bill has given ahmad and green suggests he is on the payroll ,and jack irvine he is probably the guy that started the billionaire from motherwell story,media house sold out rangers to protect whyte,

full stop.........

I honestly believe McMurdo is on their payroll now. Just hope he follows them when they all GTF.

your a dreamer, the people who own Rangers aren't going anywhere soon, and to quote the consultant to the owners CG, " A Yorkshire man never backs down and never forgets ". If you owned something, would you let anybody just walk in and take it from you, don't think so.

I love the way Irvine/McMurdo go on about the money Mather, Stockbridge etc.. Have put in, they have took more OUT than the Business investors who are calling for the EGM, these guys have told McColl that they will not fund anymore money if the present Board remains.

your a dreamer, the people who own Rangers aren't going anywhere soon, and to quote the consultant to the owners CG, " A Yorkshire man never backs down and never forgets ". If you owned something, would you let anybody just walk in and take it from you, don't think so.

Hey, I'm nor arguing with that statement, I believe you 100%, these Spivs will have to be chased out, and IMO it's only us that can do that.

I love the way Irvine/McMurdo go on about the money Mather, Stockbridge etc.. Have put in, they have took more OUT than the Business investors who are calling for the EGM, these guys have told McColl that they will not fund anymore money if the present Board remains.

Missed that as I suspect did everyone else.

Now McMurdo blames us......

@AMcKellar89: @williammcmurdo So, after our recent financial troubles, fans shouldn't question a board who, by their own admission, fail to communicate?

@williammcmurdo: @AMcKellar89 Questioning is one thing. Threatening with violence and accusing of being conmen is another.

@AMcKellar89: @williammcmurdo That answer rather ignores the question and deflects attention elsewhere.

@williammcmurdo: @AMcKellar89 You mean deflects it on to the thuggery of certain fans? And those who whip them up?

Now McMurdo blames us......

@AMcKellar89: @williammcmurdo So, after our recent financial troubles, fans shouldn't question a board who, by their own admission, fail to communicate?

@williammcmurdo: @AMcKellar89 Questioning is one thing. Threatening with violence and accusing of being conmen is another.

@AMcKellar89: @williammcmurdo That answer rather ignores the question and deflects attention elsewhere.

@williammcmurdo: @AMcKellar89 You mean deflects it on to the thuggery of certain fans? And those who whip them up?

I don't see him blaming us at all.

Hey, I'm nor arguing with that statement, I believe you 100%, these Spivs will have to be chased out, and IMO it's only us that can do that.

Your entitled to your opinion, but we have to wait to see the accounts before making comments, and also see the validity of the hostile bid. I think SDM was a spiv, who carelessly tossed Rangers away to Craig Whyte, another spiv, and both are the real guilty parties of putting Rangers in this trouble, not the present board. To be fair to CG and his cronies, they have done a good job in securing Rangers so far, so rather than rubbishing all concerned, we all need calm down and wait for the accounts.

If I was super rich, I would have bought Rangers last year, probably like most true Rangers fans, but we don't have them either, and I think the hostile bid people haven't got the money to take us forward, we are in a catch 22 situation at the moment, here's hoping for one.