***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

hopefully our good form can continue. Law and Daly will definitely be a miss. I expect we will line up like this:

Gallacher

MacAusland, Faure, Jig, Wallace

Black

Crawford, MacLeod, Templeton

Shiels

Little

expecting a tough game but a 2-1 win (tu)

hopefully our good form can continue. Law and Daly will definitely be a miss. I expect we will line up like this:

Gallacher

Black

Shiels

Little

last 2 games........Berwick beaten 1.0 by Clyde, then drew 1....1 with Montrose....so shouldn't be that tough.

No reason we can't keep up our winning form

Think the OP team is close enough to what it will be. Except if Cribari is fit, Jig up top. Even if Cribari isn't fit I'd move Jig up top and bring Gasparotto in at CB. Would also like to see Aird, Murdoch, Stoney get a run out in this one.

Gallacher

McAusland Jig Faure Wallace

Black

Crawford Macleod Templeton

Little Shiels

That team looks good enough, If Black can keep his momentum I see no reason why we shouldn't bawhump Berwick Rangers, there is a new confidence about the team, these lads need to go out there and get the forfar donkey of their backs.

Gallacher

Black

Shiels

Little

I would be happy with that side!

Expect us to win 3-1 :pipe:

Gallacher

Black

Shiels

Little

That's the team I would expect & you'd like to think on current form we should win comfortably.

After seeing the press conference comments id line up.....

Gallagher

Macusland

Faure

Cribari

Wallace

Black

Macleod

Sheils

Templeton

Jig

Little

I'd like to see McKay get a run out as well but I think the above team gives us alot of flexibility and attacking options....it can easily be changed to a 4-4-2/4-3-3 and would be quite fluid with sheils in an advanced role behind the strikers.

The game against queen of the south would be our first opportunity to field our full team competitively this year so the main priority is getting the result. Hope we get a decent turnout for it!

Until the full squad is available in one week, I'll take any win just to get over this final hurdle before the ban ends.

Christ, we can bring in Shiels and Templeton for Daly and Law, hardly bringing in a couple of pish players. We should be pissing this game.

You'd think we had a team of spastics playing barca til September the way some folk are going on.