***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

This is a must win match, as it the cup it's for. I'll be cautious though and go for a 2-0 win, which would be enough. anything more is a bonus and there's a good chance the atmosphere at the club right now will get the replacements playing for their place, so I'm expecting to win this without too much trouble.

Christ, we can bring in Shiels and Templeton for Daly and Law, hardly bringing in a couple of pish players. We should be pissing this game.

You'd think we had a team of spastics playing barca til September the way some folk are going on.

Unfortunately Templeton and Shiels are not the same kind of players as Daly and Law. Our midfield consistently underperformed last season and you could say the same against Forfar this season.

I'd be tempted to stick Jig up top for this one, and bring Gasparotto into the backline. That said, I recognise there's an element of risk in playing such a young untested CB pairing.

With the news that Cribari is back in contention, I'd bring him into the backline rather than Gasparotto and put McCulloch up front

Unfortunately Templeton and Shiels are not the same kind of players as Daly and Law. Our midfield consistently underperformed last season and you could say the same against Forfar this season.

Anybody who uses law and Daly being out in the event if a poor performance against Berwick should be shot in the face.

:ohmy:

Oh my!

Just blame the wind Ally, please. :pipe:

Ally is getting his excuse in early once again with his two concerns. If we don't win the Ramsdens this season it will be inexcusable. Sorry for people who think Ally is the greatest but its just not on. We had pre-season excuses last year. This year we have none. I would rather win the Ramsdens than the Scottish Cup at the minute.

Not sure why people compare Forfar to Berwick...

They are in a higher league than Berwick.

Berwick are an easier team to take on than Forfar. Was it not 3 wins and a draw against them last season? Should be a piece of cake on Tuesday.

(4-1-3-2) Gallacher; McAusland, Faure, Cribari, Wallace; Black; Shiels, MacLeod, Templeton; Little, McCulloch.

This will be tough but with the players available we should be confident.

Rangers 3-0 Wee Gers (tu)

Ally is getting his excuse in early once again with his two concerns. If we don't win the Ramsdens this season it will be inexcusable. Sorry for people who think Ally is the greatest but its just not on. We had pre-season excuses last year. This year we have none. I would rather win the Ramsdens than the Scottish Cup at the minute.

<cr>

(4-1-3-2) Gallacher; McAusland, Faure, Cribari, Wallace; Black; Shiels, MacLeod, Crawford; Templeton; Little, McCulloch.

This will be tough but with the players available we should be confident.

Rangers 3-0 Wee Gers (tu)

Won't be tough with that line up but we'd probably get chucked out for playing an extra man.

Hey guys, just noticed this foot-ball thread here, and thought I would post.

I see Rangers are playing foot-ball this very evening, and well, I sure do hope they score more goals than the other team do. Hopefully the goaltender keeps his sheet clean, and the umpire is fair.