***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Just reading this thread walking home and I do have to laugh at some posters trying to make an argument that ally making an overdue substitution is some kind if vindication of his managerial ability! :lol:

Credit where credit is due. Many posters have lambasted him for being unable to positively impact a game. His substitute tonight did just that.

How do you know? Maybe if they didn't exist every game would have been a sell out last year! Regardless I don't think they help put it that way!

You still banging on about this...? You need to calm yer jets.

Look mate, attending a game is a wholly different experience and you have the whole match package, atmosphere, camaraderie and experience to enjoy...

It can't even begin to be remotely compared to sitting in a room watching a lagging stream with shitty resolution on a computer.

For me Templeton was poor again. It seems to me he keeps the fans happy with a few smashing goals, but his play other than those instances is generally poor. He gets involved well enough and has lots of time on the ball but he usually overruns it, takes a touch too many, makes a bad cross/pass or a poor decision. He's got this sort of affected running style as well that makes it look like he thinks he's better than he is, which doesn't help because, for me, it just makes it more obvious how poorly he's been playing.

Tonight ws no different. I hope he can improve.

For me Templeton was poor again. It seems to me he keeps the fans happy with a few smashing goals, but his play other than those instances is generally poor. He gets involved well enough and has lots of time on the ball but he usually overruns it, takes a touch too many, makes a bad cross/pass or a poor decision. He's got this sort of affected running style as well that makes it look like he thinks he's better than he is, which doesn't help because, for me, it just makes it more obvious how poorly he's been playing.

He is an incredibly frustrating player, and personally i think he tries too hard, but there is being a frustraing player and there is being a player who puts in no effort, and i think temps does have effort his talent just needs coached

I was excited by his signing last season but felt he flattered to deceive for much of the season. Hopefully he will shine this season with better players around him.

I still think he'll come good.

He is an incredibly frustrating player, and personally i think he tries too hard, but there is being a frustraing player and there is being a player who puts in no effort, and i think temps does have effort his talent just needs coached

Probably true.

Best thing about the match today was that wee guy with the Afro amongst the UB. Most inspiring hair I've seen in some time, well done. Was that someone on here?

Templeton's worst game in a Rangers shirt tonight. Awful.

Albeit, the whole team performance in the first 45 was as bad, if not worse, than some of the games last season. Marginally better in the 2nd half and I was delighted for the forgotten Barrie McKay to get his goal. His attitude is fantastic.

Genuinely excited for what's yet to come from McKay, MacLeod, Crawford and young Aird.

The thing that got me throughout the match, is that every time he said sebastian faure, I thought he was talking about Sebastian Thor.

If we had Sebastian Thor on our side, not even God could stop us :D.

Sebastian Thor was the shadowy and ill-defined figure who led the Confederation of Light and the people of the Imperium in the overthrow of the insane High Lord tyrant Goge Vandire

A real legend, Sebastian Thor!

;):D