***The Official Rangers v Berwick Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

Hey guys, just noticed this foot-ball thread here, and thought I would post.

I see Rangers are playing foot-ball this very evening, and well, I sure do hope they score more goals than the other team do. Hopefully the goaltender keeps his sheet clean, and the umpire is fair.

I want your sig for my Facebook cover photo, without RG obviously.

In essence, we are two differences from Friday night. I just hope he doesn't rejig the whole team. Keep the shape, with 8/9 players in the same positions. fit in the other two.

It's not rocket science. If we rejig the team I still think we'll win, but we have a style now which we should be sticking to. Its enjoyable and easy on the eye. Changing it would be an admission you don't fany your own players which would be a poor attitude for Ally to take.

Anyway, I'll be there and we will win. End of.

Hopefully with Daly unavailable Little will be used for the middle. Think he can go on a bit of a goalscoring run if given the opportunity (tu)

Normally I'd disagree with this but he's impressed me of late, hopefully he can score again tonight.

I look forward to this one, leaving work in half an hour for the train to Glasgow, looking forward to a pint.