Cribari turns down move away

BlueThunder

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are selling no one. Whos going to buy him? He's as slow as a week in the jail and has a nut like an oxo cube.

If team is going to take him they won't be paying money we will let him go for nothing.

Again, did you read the article? Xanthi had made an offer, which Cribari turned down

It's never just Rangers is it? Cash strapped, crisis hit club, financially stricken etc...

Pandaza deal on hold for now then and Miller? Again? We don't need the guy.

We're not signing Kenny Miller. It's just what Scottish Football journalists write when they still have a couple of hundred words left to fill in their article

Ha good, bloody hell I genuinely felt a bit shit there! I thought I wsa the only one who had directly quoted you. Phew

I'm just some bloke on the fucking internet bud, don't take it to heart!

There are some real arseholes on here, the ignore function is your friend.

I cannot over-state the point about the arseholes though, human haemorrhoids, not worth bothering with.

We gave him a contract, can't complain. I think he's started fine anyway.

I can't remember him playing well, making any good tackles, winning any high balls, or even looking like a footballer.

I honestly think he's the worst of all time.

That includes Mervan Celik.

I'm just some bloke on the fucking internet bud, don't take it to heart!

There are some real arseholes on here, the ignore function is your friend.

I cannot over-state the point about the arseholes though, human haemorrhoids, not worth bothering with.

Ha no it's alright, just thought I'd pissed off someone to the point of ignore, which I'd be displeased about with a genuine bear. Ha arseholes are arseholes I guess. Ignoring them the best policy

I can't remember him playing well, making any good tackles, winning any high balls, or even looking like a footballer.

I honestly think he's the worst of all time.

That includes Mervan Celik.

(tu)

Where did I say that?

"We're trying to sell players to raise money to sign others."

We're not trying to sell him, we're looking to get rid of him like we done with the others that have left us for fuck all.

He doesn't want to leave because no other daft bastard is willing to pay what we are.

(tu)

"We're trying to sell players to raise money to sign others."

We're not trying to sell him, we're looking to get rid of him like we done with the others that have left us for fuck all.

He doesn't want to leave because no other daft bastard is willing to pay what we are.

Right. <cr>