Cribari turns down move away

BlueThunder

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Cribari isn't great but being the foreigner he's had much more stick than Perry for example.

He's supposed to be a top class defender, with Champions League & Serie A credentials. I have seen zero evidence of any of that, watching him play.

Ross Perry, much as I think he's a waste of space, isn't getting handsomely rewarded for being utterly shite.

So what have you heard? From an inside source aye? Not just reading the countless Miller to Rangers article that always lead to nothing? Hmm

If it was between Novo and Miller McCoist would pick Miller. McCoist never trusted Novo in the Uefa cup run. When Novo got the nod to take the last pen to get us in the Uefa Final McCoist said your no going to rely on someone like him ur ye.

Thank fuck Smith never listened to him. (tu)

If was between Novo and Miller McCoist would pick Miller. McCoist never trusted Novo in the Uefa cup run. When Novo got the nod to take the last pen to get us in the Uefa Final McCoist said your no going to rely on someone like him ur ye.

Of course he'd pick Miller. Novo is absolutely shot. A great servant at the time but I'd imagine most people would pick Miller over Novo if a straight choice was offered right now. Doesn't mean McCoist has serious interest in Miller. Also doesnt mean McCoist can overturn a transfer embargo to sign him

If it was between Novo and Miller McCoist would pick Miller. McCoist never trusted Novo in the Uefa cup run. When Novo got the nod to take the last pen to get us in the Uefa Final McCoist said your no going to rely on someone like him ur ye.

What?!

Cribari has looked better this year but i'd still rather we shipped him out if it meant Pandza coming in. Cribari will be ready for retiring by the time we're back at the top, whereas Pandza will be hitting his peak.

:BELM: