Cribari turns down move away

BlueThunder

I'd be happy to sell Cribari to get Pandaza but I can't blame him for not wanting to go to Greece with the state of that country at the moment. Hopefully someone else wants him the thing is and I'm only going by the quoteless Express article it doesnt say anything about a offer to Rangers for Cribari ie a transfer fee now I understand our desperation to offload players but when you think that the last fees we got as far as I recall were for Broadfoot and Edu yet quite a few players have left since then it is concerning that the idea off selling players has deserted us.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll give Scott Burns his due in that he is usually quite reliable in terms of Rangers transfer news but I just dont understand the Kenny Miller story popping up every few weeks....He has signed a new contract with Vancouver and although he may well come back as a free transfer in January, Ally has made it clear he wants a striker now. Perhaps the media are just clutching at straws because they dont know who it is.

From Cribari's point of view can you blame him. He will be getting paid more money with us i'd imagine and with our facilities and fanbase he would look at a move there as a big step down at this stage of his career. It was kind of a silly transfer for us to make at the time as we should have went for an English speaking CB with British football experience but he has looked a good bit better so far this year. Alot of people are getting excited about Pandaza without seeing him play and the fact he has been a free agent all summer doesnt exactly make you think he will be a massive step up from Cribari anyway.

Have people just coined 'Pandaza' as a new nickname or do they actually think that's his surname?

While I like Cribari, I agree that if we can shift him and bring in a younger Bosnian international then it would be a good move. Don't think it'll happen myself

Thats his name isn't it Boris Pandaza?

You could of just said I spelt his name wrong I've been looking at NewsNow articles thinking he had a totally different name :p20:

Ha no it's just noticed a few calling him that. Didn't know whether it was some off throwback to Sandaza's time at the club or a genuine error!

Don't understand the simonsen signing, bizarre one to say the least, if ally wanted experience back up for bell why not keep Alexander.... very disappointed that cribari is refusing to leave, would be more content if he, perry, Hutton and argyriou were out the door by next week. Pandaza is the only signing we should be looking at IF these guys leave.

On separate issue, where did Ally get the 40-50 million figure when discussing the traitors who left last year.... "we lost 40/50 million worth of talent and replaced them with free transfers last summer"....baffling figure to say the least