Transfer Deadline - Saturday 31st August - 11pm/12am

@STVGrant: Not only is the deadline in Scotland this Saturday, it's a 5pm deadline as well. Extravaganza plans ripped up.

-----

Seems the window closes on the 31st, meaning there isn't the loophole for us to buy players into September like some folk were so admandant there would be.

A non-issue given we are skins I suppose but interesting nonetheless.

@STVGrant: Not only is the deadline in Scotland this Saturday, it's a 5pm deadline as well. Extravaganza plans ripped up.

-----

Seems the window closes on the 31st, meaning there isn't the loophole for us to buy players into September like some folk were so admandant there would be.

A non-issue given we are skint I suppose but interesting nonetheless.

In which case, play Wallace even if he is injured!

Absolutely! I'm sure Wallace won't leave but the worry would be if our window closed and then England's still had 2 days to run. Could potentially bump players off of us (or any other Scottish side), leaving them unable to replace.

always shuts on a Monday if the deadline is a weekend day, I thought. But they'd already made it clear this wouldn't happen this year, wonder why?

I thought that we'd been assured that everything would be in place and we would be able to get the ones already signed registered. Then again, SFPL new rules and all that, but if we aren't allowed to register them, there should be a inquiry as to why we've not been notified as Ally has not been queit on the registration issue.

I thought that we'd been assured that everything would be in place and we would be able to get the ones already signed registered. Then again, SFPL new rules and all that, but if we aren't allowed to register them, there should be a inquiry as to why we've not been notified as Ally has not been queit on the registration issue.

That's not going to be an issue

They're all free agents and can be registered at any time! This deadline doesn't apply to any players we've signed!