Transfer Deadline - Saturday 31st August - 11pm/12am

Ha they aren't that stupid. They know they'd have no leg to stand on

I suspect you're right, I certainly hope you're right. What a kick in the teeth is some unknown, obscure law was to raise it's ugly head at the last minute, but given what's happened previously, I accept I'm just being paranoid

Maybe it's just me.... But I'm not worried when it shuts we have more than enough in our squad just now, could close tonight for all I care

Of course. We're not doing much if anything anyway. OP was more pointing out to those who were convinced we could cleverly work around some transfer embargo with some loophole, without the sfa being able to do anything about it.

Alas, as you say, it's not gonna effect us

Just seen this on the STV web site, looks like they will do anything to keep us down.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/st-johnstone/237781-scottish-fa-set-saturday-transfer-deadline-against-uefa-recommendation/

STV has learned UEFA wrote to every association wanting them to extend the deadline until Monday, September 2. They did however give the Scottish FA and others the power, if they wished, to bring the date forward.

If the Scottish FA had followed the recommendation, it would have impacted upon a registration embargo placed upon Rangers in the summer of 2012 when the governing body agreed to transfer the club's membership between two different companies.

The wording of the ruling, which formed part of the Five Way Agreement, stated the embargo would "end on August 31, 2013."

Just seen this on the STV web site, looks like they will do anything to keep us down.

http://sport.stv.tv/...recommendation/

i doubt we wouldve bought anybody anyway but to refuse to fall into line with uefa on the off chance of us doing so is pathetic hahaha

actually fucks the rest of the teams over to be honest, alot of championship/league 1 clubs down south will probably look to ship out a few on loan on monday when they start making signings themselves

closing the window up here on the saturday just makes it impossible for the like of motherwell/st johnstone/aberdeen to maybe make these signings when the players become available

hahaha fuck them,, pathetic c*nts

i doubt we wouldve bought anybody anyway but to refuse to fall into line with uefa on the off chance of us doing so is pathetic hahaha

actually fucks the rest of the teams over to be honest, alot of championship/league 1 clubs down south will probably look to ship out a few on loan on monday when they start making signings themselves

closing the window up here on the saturday just makes it impossible for the like of motherwell/st johnstone/aberdeen to maybe make these signings when the players become available

hahaha fuck them,, pathetic c*nts

Yea, other teams will find this tough, but it just shows what the sfa are all about. We are meant to move on and forgive, but they just cant help them self's.