Ally wants Kenny

Dutchy

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That there is competition for places, as it should be to improve the squad and individuals.

I'd rather have competition for places with players that have a sell on value. That's the way it should work.

I'd rather have competition for places with players that have a sell on value. That's the way it should work.

A player with his experience and skill can only help Clark and others improve on the training field. A good balance between young players and experienced is something that we should be looking to do. Miller may be knocking on, but if it doesn't break our budget then Ally would be daft to turn him away.

A player with his experience and skill can only help Clark and others improve on the training field. A good balance between young players and experienced is something that we should be looking to do. Miller may be knocking on, but if it doesn't break our budget then Ally would be daft to turn him away.

I'm noo saying he wouldn't do a job for us, I'm just more interested in us bringing on more youth, and hopefully get some income from them.

I caught the end of Chick Young's piece on the way home. It wasn't until a few minutes later that one of the other pundits pointed out that Miller is under contract, and as such we can't sign him until January at the earliest.

I don't know if he has some potential arrangement in place with Vancouver (though it seems odd that he would sign an extension in such a case). Part of me thinks Young has got the wrong end of the stick. It wouldn't be the first time.

Difference being Foster wasn't involved yet Miller has been a regular starter. Just don't see it myself

Not just that he has been on fire for them....why would they give him a new contract and then cancel it a month later? It makes absolutely no sense! I can see him coming back as a free in January on a short term contract but not before then....

Not just that he has been on fire for them....why would they give him a new contract and then cancel it a month later? It makes absolutely no sense! I can see him coming back as a free in January on a short term contract but not before then....

I asked Scott Burns who did that express article this morning - just said

"If Kenny makes it clear he wants back then it will happen - but he will need to force it."

Sounds like vague guesswork to me, with a nice 'out' - ie. Kenny never pushed it, so it didn't happen.

Sorry, i literally just dont get why Vancouver would release him? The pity party from some folk on twitter is fucking embarassing. Feels like we lost 4-0 tonight and are signing fucking Ross Tokely. Our fans depress the fuck out of me sometimes

"If Kenny makes it clear he wants back then it will happen - but he will need to force it."

Sounds like vague guesswork to me, with a nice 'out' - ie. Kenny never pushed it, so it didn't happen.

Sorry, i literally just dont get why Vancouver would release him? The pity party from some folk on twitter is fucking embarassing. Feels like we lost 4-0 tonight and are signing fucking Ross Tokely. Our fans depress the fuck out of me sometimes

All if's and but's but..maybe Kenny asked for a clause in his contract which allowed something like this? who knows...would absolutley love to see him back though.

All if's and but's but..maybe Kenny asked for a clause in his contract which allowed something like this? who knows...would absolutley love to see him back though.

Can't imagine many clubs would put a clause into anyone's contract saying one of their best players can leave for free at any given time. Doesn't seem logical. As I say, can't see it now, perhaps January, even then, i'd be surprised.

Mate do yourself a favour and stay off twitter...this forum is as far as I'm prepared to go into online land....the exaggeration of every emotion and opinion both positive and negative is quite tiring! The reaction to an alledged story is systematic of what we have became used to....it gets boring! I can't see him coming back at the moments and I'm not sure it would be the right way to go...that said I wouldn't be dead against him signing at all!

Mate do yourself a favour and stay off twitter...this forum is as far as I'm prepared to go into online land....the exaggeration of every emotion and opinion both positive and negative is quite tiring! The reaction to an alledged story is systematic of what we have became used to....it gets boring! I can't see him coming back at the moments and I'm not sure it would be the right way to go...that said I wouldn't be dead against him signing at all!

Ha I know, thing is, its guys I know have the club at heart and know their stuff. But fuck me, are they hyper critical. They are probably right to be in a way, but its every single fucking thing. Someone moved out of position for the final few minutes of a game and its fucking pandemonium again. Urgh.

although he would do a job for us, would still be on a relatively high wage for us and at his age it would be a complete waste of a wage in my opinion, daly, clarke, little, mckay and others are more than enough to do us where we are currently