do you follow?

M4XGERSBF3

It was pretty much details of the last year, a bit of 'I knew this would happen', a smattering of 'If we dont act now we're all doomed and finished off with give me your money and we can start a fighting fund.

In a word 'Pish'

It was pretty much details of the last year, a bit of 'I knew this would happen', a smattering of 'If we dont act now we're all doomed and finished off with give me your money and we can start a fighting fund.

In a word 'Pish'

decent summary.

I wasn't talking about me I'm talking about the guy who wrote it. People saying it's to do with Murray and McColl. It's a just a normal Rangers fan who can see whats coming in the future if we keep these roasters in Charge.

A Rangers fan who is no doubt pissed off with the board on a daily basis embarrassing Rangers and no doubt sick of Rangers fans arguing and taking sides in all of this shite.

:anguish:

This is how SOCA in England describe Long firm fraud

LONG FIRM FRAUD

In a long firm fraud, the fraudster simply sets up in business as a wholesaler and places orders with suppliers with the intention of evading payment.

Initially payment is prompt in order to establish creditworthiness. Then larger orders are placed. When goods are delivered they are promptly sold for what they will fetch. The primary objectives of a long firm fraud are: • To establish credibility with manufacturers and suppliers

• To obtain as many goods as possible over a credit period extended as long as possible

• To make little or no payment to suppliers and creditors

• To dispose of goods thus obtained with the minimum of delay

• To abscond with the proceeds

• To avoid identification and prosecution

The last point only highlights what a complete crock of shit these claims are.