Got sent this....The Long Firm

tbblue

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.scribd.co...1091?width=600#

Here it is....seemingly leaflets handed out at the game last night on this topic.

Aye, I read it last night.

Highly speculative, factually inaccurate bullshit that shouldn't convince even the most gullible. It's easily refutable on numerous key points, with many assertions supported by absolutely zero substantiation.

I therefore expect the Record and the Sun to run with it for a couple of months, with everybody piling in slightly later because that anti-Rangers pound can never be satisfied.

We should actually try to harness this market through a separate site that requires a reasonable fee for access to numerous faked documents, specious assertions and bigoted lies. We should, after all, just try to profit from the negative publicity. There's so much hatred for us, we'd rake in more than Champions' League trophy winning run would. It's a very hungry market every single day and is utterly insatiable. ;)

I had a conversation with one of the guys handing out the leaflets last night.

His main concern was that the ownership of our biggest assets, namely the stadium and Murry Park could be clandestinely sold to others who would then capitalize by renting them back to the Club at an inflated value.

The whole purpose of the leaflet appears to be asking fans to form some sort of group similar to the Hearts scenario.

I had a conversation with one of the guys handing out the leaflets last night.

His main concern was that the ownership of our biggest assets, namely the stadium and Murry Park could be clandestinely sold to others who would then capitalize by renting them back to the Club at an inflated value.

The whole purpose of the leaflet appears to be asking fans to form some sort of group similar to the Hearts scenario.

Whereas his mate would rent them back at a very reasonable rate, honest Guv'nor. Much cheapness. Hurry while stock remains.

Ibrox is such a fucking shite place to be at the moment - results immaterial .... propoganda wars with leaflets, wee fannies with Green banners, blog wars etc ... I'm starting to despise everycunt and most of the fans that take these sides to be honest

Whereas his mate would rent them back at a very reasonable rate, honest Guv'nor. Much cheapness. Hurry while stock remains.

Aye, you’re possibly right there mate and like you I think I’ll wait until the official publication of the accounts are released before coming to any conclusions although at the same time I am beginning to ask myself questions as to why it is taking so long to complete something that is after all a comparatively simple process.

Ibrox is such a fucking shite place to be at the moment - results immaterial .... propoganda wars with leaflets, wee fannies with Green banners, blog wars etc ... I'm starting to despise everycunt and most of the fans that take these sides to be honest

The fun is being taken out the football mate, it's dire.

Getting really bored with all this shit now.

The fun is being taken out the football mate, it's dire.

I know what you mean guys, but for us, the only way is up. This stuff will wash away in time and we'll be back where we belong. The others will be spent and deflated from not killing us off.

The future is ours.

where's the dislike option when you need it

I share that sentiment.

I know what you mean guys, but for us, the only way is up. This stuff will wash away in time and we'll be back where we belong. The others will be spent and deflated from not killing us off.

The future is ours.

Here's hoping, just can't remember the last time we had even a few days free of all the non football stuff to just debate and enjoy the football, it's exhausting at times.

Anyone have any idea of what assets we have been stripped of, I can't seem to find any we have been stripped of Ibrox and Auchenhowie are still ours so what have the stripped from us.

The very public cat fight amongst the present Board and MiniCollCo has stripped us (the club) of our dignity.

Assets can come and go, players, managers, etc, likewise...but when you lose your image (and we have) it takes a long time to recover it.

These bastards don't seem to realise how we, the support, are at the day-to-day coalface of this shit.