Got sent this....The Long Firm

tbblue

The very public cat fight amongst the present Board and MiniCollCo has stripped us (the club) of our dignity.

Assets can come and go, players, managers, etc, likewise...but when you lose your image (and we have) it takes a long time to recover it.

These bastards don't seem to realize how we, the support, are at the day-to-day coalface of this shit.

i have to agree it is embarrassing and very un-Rangers but if it needs to get dirtier in the short term to ensure we have long term stability and prosperity then so be it but only up until the AGM and published accounts please....after this i am sure we will know for sure what the fans need to Unite behind!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The very public cat fight amongst the present Board and MiniCollCo has stripped us (the club) of our dignity.

Assets can come and go, players, managers, etc, likewise...but when you lose your image (and we have) it takes a long time to recover it.

These bastards don't seem to realise how we, the support, are at the day-to-day coalface of this shit.

The very public cat fight is down to one faction, you can't blame people for defending themselves against people who have no money and no plan and even less dignity, you can lay blame for the loss of perceived dignity firmly at the door of McColl/Murray/Murray and others only interested in a blazer.

The very public cat fight is down to one faction, you can't blame people for defending themselves against people who have no money and no plan, you can lay blame for the loss of perceived dignity firmly at the door of McColl/Murray/Murray and others only interested in a blazer.

dont agree sorry IMHO...there has been mud slinging from both parts....one will be proved right for Rangers long term future in the end!!!...whom that is we can only guess at but to blame one side over the other is at best a belief....NOT a Fact!

The very public cat fight is down to one faction, you can't blame people for defending themselves against people who have no money and no plan and even less dignity, you can lay blame for the loss of perceived dignity firmly at the door of McColl/Murray/Murray and others only interested in a blazer.

Another wee whisper i heard last night was that King is on-board with McColl andCo and that they may achieve the required 51% required to gain control before the EGM/AGM takes place.

But who knows there seems to be a proliferation of rumours going about just now

These bastards don't seem to realise how we, the support, are at the day-to-day coalface of this shit.

CW stripped us if our dignity as he was supposedly leading our club. All this shit will pass and we will reclaim our dignity once we have a settled board and we're back on top.

dont agree sorry IMHO...there has been mud slinging from both parts....one will be proved right for Rangers long term future in the end!!!...whom that is we can only guess at but to blame one side over the other is at best a belief....NOT a Fact!

Another wee whisper i heard last night was that King is on-board with McColl andCo and that they may achieve the required 51% required to gain control before the EGM/AGM takes place.

But who knows there seems to be a proliferation of rumours going about just now

I see or rather I don't, the incumbent board are supposed to keep a tight lip while the people with no money and no plan castigate them at every turn, good to see that this board at least have dispensed with turning the other cheek.

I see or rather I don't, the incumbent board are supposed to keep a tight lip while the people with no money and no plan castigate them at every turn, good to see that this board at least have dispensed with turning the other cheek.

Although, I believe, that the incumbent Board has to operate under the constraints of the Stock Exchange regulations but when Stockbridge makes out that everything in the garden is rosy at the fans meeting then later announces in the Press that we have tanned all the money raised from the IPO issue but there’s still nothing to get worried about, I for one can’t wait for the publication of the Accounts which will surely settle all the arguments once and for all.

Or will it??

As others have said, the financials will hopefully reveal all.

Having said that, I can't see much wrong in that leaflets version of events re: Craig Whyte. Most people on here have felt this was the case for ages. The only thing people are getting worked up about is the 'part 2'. All should be clear soon.

It reads to me as: White is the first front man and rips off the club; Green is his friend and second front man and rips off the club. They get rid of MM as he was going to figure it out, Ally is kept on board to please the fans (and on a high wage to shut him up)and keep the money coming in, Watty is brought to the board for the same reason. Mathers is another front man and MM has to come back to save the club or a fan buy out.

Sorry this sounds like it is trying to feed off fan paranoia and propel MM and those with him in to the board. Poor attempt at fear based propaganda.

Ibrox is such a fucking shite place to be at the moment - results immaterial .... propoganda wars with leaflets, wee fannies with Green banners, blog wars etc ... I'm starting to despise everycunt and most of the fans that take these sides to be honest

Me too mate I tell you what it will Sicken fans and drive people away from Ibrox.

I think tjats their plan.

The Mhedia are loving it.