Shakhter Karagandy warned with Uefa sanctions

AlBear.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"We were informed that an animal slaughter took place at some point prior to the Uefa Champions League fixture involving FC Shakhter Karagandy and Celtic FC at the Astana Arena on Tuesday 20 August 2013."

And how many animals were slaughtered "at some point prior to the UEFA Champions League fixture involving Celtic FC and Shakhter Karagandy on Wednesday 28th August at Celtic Park" ?

In my opinion, UEFA has fuck all to do with this, they are a football authority, not the World Police! (tu)

I was thinking about that and the excuses coming from Declan and Timothy

You can picture oor Bernadette sitting with a bookies pen waiting to pen said letter to uefa

Haw Blatter and yer mate the French guy

We ur pure mad aboot ra sellik getting pure cheated an aw that fae that Borat mob

They hud sheep killed

Get wee Lenny and Ra sellik back in now

Bernadette

:lol:

I can see both sides to be honest.

In the interests of hygiene and humanity then animals should be killed in licensed abattoirs by skilled workman.

I assume they kosher/halal kill it which is barbaric ... if they wanted to go to an abattoir and stun a sheep and say a few words or whatever then fair enough if they think it will help them.

No real farmer worth his salt in Scotland will just hand over a sheep to a wacky bunch of Kazak's and let them kill it in public.

Apparently their manager said he will get a wild one. It will cause all sorts of havoc if they sacrifice a sheep then the taigs don't go through. Apparently this Shahktar team sacrifice a sheep every single game, so it shall be interesting.

But they're not in Kazakhstan are they

You miss the point I'm making mate. UEFA sent them a warning because PETA complained about them sacrificing a sheep in Kazakhstan. They're not sacrificing one here. They did nothing wrong because it isn't a crime there.

UEFA have now warned them if they continue to sacrifice sheep they'll face sanctions. If they stay in Europe - not every country in Europe has the offence you've listed so it is their right to sacrifice what they want.

You miss the point I'm making mate. UEFA sent them a warning because PETA complained about them sacrificing a sheep in Kazakhstan. They're not sacrificing one here. They did nothing wrong because it isn't a crime there.

UEFA have now warned them if they continue to sacrifice sheep they'll face sanctions. If they stay in Europe - not every country in Europe has the offence you've listed so it is their right to sacrifice what they want.

Ah right. Got ya. I did miss the point indeed - I thought we were only talking about tonight.

I still don't like the thought of animals getting sacrificed in public in other countries, but who am I or UEFA or anyone to tell them what they can and can not do that's for their people, police and courts to decide.

Ah right. Got ya. I did miss the point indeed - I thought we were only talking about tonight.

I still don't like the thought of animals getting sacrificed in public in other countries, but who am I or UEFA or anyone to tell them what they can and can not do that's for their people, police and courts to decide.

I agree. It is out of order killing innocent animals like that.

I was thinking about that and the excuses coming from Declan and Timothy

You can picture oor Bernadette sitting with a bookies pen waiting to pen said letter to uefa

Haw Blatter and yer mate the French guy

We ur pure mad aboot ra sellik getting pure cheated an aw that fae that Borat mob

They hud sheep killed

Get wee Lenny and Ra sellik back in now

Bernadette

spot on mate .Could see that happening if the bastards hadn't spawned through as they usually do .Hope you enjoyed Friday night pal :-) lucky sod

Fucking hate those peta cunts and everyone like them.horrible sub human scum.

Shut the fuck up, Kim.

Your whole modus operandi is to eat dolphins.

I hope you take a stroke and get mauled by squirrels in a leafy park in the West End, while people laugh heartily and throw nuts/fuel on the fire/corpse.