scotlands second highest paid manager

thehost

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lennon's new contract makes him the highest paid manager in Scotland.

Stop telling porkie pies, he is on the same money as before just had 2 clauses removed from his contract ;) Lennon receives several hundred grand less a year than the worst manager in our history.

Thr Lurgan Bigot, racist, Paedo is a shockingly bad manager, yet far superior than ours. But fear not Ally doesn't do walking away

Maybe I've been asleep again, but which national cup have we been booted out of this season.

To my recollection we have played three league matches all of which we have won, and one Ramsdens cup match this week which we also won.

Youve definately been hibernating never mind asleep :lol:

Maybe I've been asleep again, but which national cup have we been booted out of this season.

To my recollection we have played three league matches all of which we have won, and one Ramsdens cup match this week which we also won.

The league cup, one of two major cup competitions we should have won this year unless we faced the Bheast

Stop telling porkie pies, he is on the same money as before just had 2 clauses removed from his contract ;) Lennon receives several hundred grand less a year than the worst manager in our history.

Thr Lurgan Bigot, racist, Paedo is a shockingly bad manager, yet far superior than ours. But fear not Ally doesn't do walking away

I applaud your backing of your mate, but, in all honesty, I believe The Host wishes he hadnt posted this Topic.

Yet another negative post from the o.p. obsessed with hating Ally and the RST. Only time he comments about football in weeks and it's about the tarriers. Miserable wee toad should go support them and give real Bears a break from his incessant bitching. Fucking arsehole.

Everyone of your posts is about how much you dislike something or someone connected with Rangers?

Do you like anything of our club?

Imagine even trying to compare them in this current climate....the word CLUELESS springs to mind.....

After everything that has happened with Whyte to the transfer embargo how can anyone compare McCoist with him. Both are working under totally different conditions.

Greenteef is the luckiest manager alive. Gets everything handed to him on a platter and still manages to fuck things up.

I could list the good luck he has had but this is a Rangers forum.

Has any other football manager in the world had to put up with as much as McCoist has though?

Admin / takeovers / board members causing problems off the park / an illegal transfer embargo losing all his team / Investigations into board memebers. Board Members getting sacked / Walking away. It's been constant ever since he took over theres not been one day thats gone by where something hasn't happened.

Ally McCoist has been Manager / PR man / Shareholder etc........Don't think theres ever been a week since he tookever where he can just worry about a game on a saturday.

I was one of the people that said he should be sacked last year and that there were to many excuses for him. But just look back and think about all the shite that has surrounded him and Rangers since he took over.

And if we did sack Ally McCoist who would we get in? We wouldn't get any top class European coach and then that would be another problem for us.

I must of missed them losing almost their entire squad last year & then having to deal with an illegal transfer embargo which is still ongoing till next month.

The comparison you make is like something I'd expect from a rabid not a Bear, but at least your consistent in that regard.

Theres actually only 3 more days left mate. (tu)