***Official UEFA Champions League 2013/14 Thread***

Broxi1872

Barcelona so frustrating up front. Would love to throw someone like Ibrahimovic or just a big ugly forward (Jon Daly ?) in there just to knock the defence around a bit to leave some room for them to play their tip tap toe football through the gap. Tonight the cellic defense was just staying on their feet and standing their ground with seemingly no threat to them whatsoever.

Barcelona so frustrating up front. Would love to throw someone like Ibrahimovic or just a big ugly forward (Jon Daly ?) in there just to knock the defence around a bit to leave some room for them to play their tip tap toe football through the gap. Tonight the cellic defense was just staying on their feet and standing their ground with seemingly no threat to them whatsoever.

Big handsome forward.

He's probably the best pundit around. Doesn't play the old pals act and not scared to make himself unpopular. Remember what he said about the Irish team and fans in Euro 2012?

he is probably the only unbiased pundit on tv

love the way he looks at other panel members sometimes

Ajax apparently dominated Milan tonight, I think they will beat the scum comfortably. Away at the dump might be a different story.

I've sent my girl a wee congrats mail on not being bottom. Ajax were also doing well until Messi scored a hat-trick. I'd be over the moon if Ajax managed 4 points from the double header.

FFS, I've just checked out the stats and Barca had 82% possession, that means....................., yes, septic are shite. But you knew that.

Not sure the media and the brain dead will agree with that :lol: