***Official UEFA Champions League 2013/14 Thread***

Broxi1872

No, I honestly can' t believe how Broony got a red for that. He fouled the player, the ref gave a free kick and when the player was down, he kicked him in front of the ref.

It was soft, no doubt, neymar is a wee pansy, but he should know better, gave the ref the chance to sent get the cards oot.

Much better from Chelsea tonight, still think that neither Eto or Torres are the answer up front though. Wilkins got it right though regards Mourinho, he knows in the long run how to get the best from his players - I didn't rate Schurlle in a Chelsea shirt until tonight but he put in a brilliant shift.

FFS, I've just checked out the stats and Barca had 82% possession, that means....................., yes, septic are shite. But you knew that.

I am sure it was higher than that last year at the breezeblock.Only seen the highlights and one of the foreign summarisers said they had 99%of possession and Brown should have been off even for the intent...

Shakhtar: Pyatov, Srna, Kucher, Rakitsky, Shevchuk, Hubschmann, Fernando, Taison, Teixeira, Douglas, Adriano

Man Utd: De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Fellaini, Cleverley, Welbeck; van Persie