Drummer Rigbys family will be in attendance on Saturday

Dennis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are the family coming to a Scottish football match...? And who invited them?

I'd hate to think this was being organised just as one-upmanship against the Tims.

why even think like that mate. U think we would lower ourselves to to that just to point score over them wanks.

Why are the family coming to a Scottish football match...? And who invited them?

I'd hate to think this was being organised just as one-upmanship against the Tims.

His family asked for the banner and will be presented with it tomorrow.

Is that ok for you?

I don't see it as that. The scum are an absolute irrelevance.

This is purely about inviting the family of a tragically murdered soldier, who we paid tribute to at Sheffield and built a relationship with his family due to that.

I think it's fantastic.

Probably coming because they were invited as a tribute to their son.

Who invited them?? I'd imagine some Rangers fans or a RSC --- why would it matter.

Your last comment shows utter contempt for your fellow supporters and is something I would expect to hear from the Earl Haigs.