Drummer Rigbys family will be in attendance on Saturday

Dennis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably coming because they were invited as a tribute to their son.

Who invited them?? I'd imagine some Rangers fans or a RSC --- why would it matter.

Your last comment shows utter contempt for your fellow supporters and is something I would expect to hear from the Earl Haigs.

and the bigoted shameless press who will try to put down this good deed by us. This is for the family and the family of others who will never be forgotten.

Beelin?

No.

If that is true then it is fair enough. I had concerns as I know many folk in Internetland have used the lad's death and the scummy behaviour in Brentford as a crass stick with which to beat the other mob with.

They know that they are doing it and they know who they are.

The same people are also quick to make jokes about all kinds of murders and child abuse. Then they feign mock outrage when asked a direct question.

The worst kind of hypocrites.

No.

If that is true then it is fair enough. I had concerns as I know many folk in Internetland have used the lad's death and the scummy behaviour in Brentford as a crass stick with which to beat the other mob with.

They know that they are doing it and they know who they are.

The same people are also quick to make jokes about all kinds of murders and child abuse. Then they feign mock outrage when asked a direct question.

The worst kind of hypocrites.

Good points.

Why are the family coming to a Scottish football match...? And who invited them?

I'd hate to think this was being organised just as one-upmanship against the Tims.

Get yourself to fuck with comments like that. Fucking obsessive behaviour, always caring what people think of gestures and everything we do.

Not everything in life is done with alterior motives.

I've followed his family's twitter account and they praised Rangers and Wednesday fans a lot for that flag.

They then asked for it and the supporters group said they could have it.

I'm really happy his family is coming to Ibrox. They deserve a break. Hope they enjoy it.