Drummer Rigbys family will be in attendance on Saturday

Dennis

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

If that is true then it is fair enough. I had concerns as I know many folk in Internetland have used the lad's death and the scummy behaviour in Brentford as a crass stick with which to beat the other mob with.

They know that they are doing it and they know who they are.

The same people are also quick to make jokes about all kinds of murders and child abuse. Then they feign mock outrage when asked a direct question.

The worst kind of hypocrites.

(tu)

I don't think you were in the wrong for asking at all there.

No.

If that is true then it is fair enough. I had concerns as I know many folk in Internetland have used the lad's death and the scummy behaviour in Brentford as a crass stick with which to beat the other mob with.

They know that they are doing it and they know who they are.

The same people are also quick to make jokes about all kinds of murders and child abuse. Then they feign mock outrage when asked a direct question.

The worst kind of hypocrites.

The idea of the flag was thought up and put into practice before their shite in Brentford. Stop behaving like a tim.

Surely no one has a problem with this? Their presence and time is much appreciated. A big Rangers welcome to the Rigby family.

No one said they had a problem, think people need to relax, he asked a question, got an answer and quite clearly stated why he asked it.

Folk just jumping the gun a bit.

No one said they had a problem, think people need to relax, he asked a question, got an answer and quite clearly stated why he asked it.

Folk just jumping the gun a bit.

I wasn't speaking about any one individual.

One of the many reasons I will be a Bear till I die,is our unstinting support for our Armed Forces.That a supporters club made the flag as a tribute,which obviously touched the family, that they maybe got some encouragement from the gesture,makes me proud of The Rangers Family.Looking forward to paying my respects at the game.

TBH I don't see why this should be questioned, the question is why are we not doing the same for Rangers supporting Sevicemen that have fallen in defence of this country, there are a lot of young people in this country who's lifes are defined by their love of a Football club, Dads who remember their sons by the football club they both loved. I don't think the memory of sheer joy on the faces of those servicemen will ever leave me, even though it seems we won't be doing it again on Remembrance Day.

Spot on JM.

I'm sure the flag was an innocent tribute to a fine young man who was taken from his family far too soon. Watching this flag being embraced by both sets of fans at Sheffield was humbling.

I for one, will welcome this family, spare a thought for Drummer Lee Rigby, wipe a tear from my eye and totally disregard anyone who has a nhegative agenda.

One of the many reasons I will be a Bear till I die,is our unstinting support for our Armed Forces.That a supporters club made the flag as a tribute,which obviously touched the family, that they maybe got some encouragement from the gesture,makes me proud of The Rangers Family.Looking forward to paying my respects at the game.

This (tu)

Very proud of the lads who have put this together.

For anyone thinking its point scoring I can tell you everywhere I've been that the Rangers family are my glass was never empty in pubs clubs ect as was a serving soldier and I thank the guys n gals.

There are many ex forces at Ibrox some have paid big prices with limbs and mental conditions so before questioning this gesture of support I say remember our fallen and remember lee Rigby as his life was taken by cowards on our shores not on the battlefield which does make it different to us all.

Lest We Forget

Very proud of the lads who have put this together.

For anyone thinking its point scoring I can tell you everywhere I've been that the Rangers family are my glass was never empty in pubs clubs ect as was a serving soldier and I thank the guys n gals.

There are many ex forces at Ibrox some have paid big prices with limbs and mental conditions so before questioning this gesture of support I say remember our fallen and remember lee Rigby as his life was taken by cowards on our shores not on the battlefield which does make it different to us all.

Lest We Forget

I think it's a lovely gesture and let's the family know we support our troops.

As an ex-soldier I am so proud of this gesture from the club, But don't knock BMR because he asked a few questions as to some peoples motives. Like it or not, some people would use this as an opportunity to kick the scum. Fuck all to do with them..

Andrew Dickson reckons the supporters club that made the flag has paid for them to come up.

Whifflet boys are covering the cost. Im told the flag will be paraded at halftime then handed over inside the stadium at the end of the game. I believe there will be two Rangers mascots on the pitch. The Whifflet boys don't want to make a big thing of this so we should just all sit back and relax.