Drummer Rigbys family will be in attendance on Saturday

You are a Bheast

No doubt about it

How the fuck do you work that one out.

Go and read my previous posts.

Fucksake how many posts do you need on here to prove you're a Rangers supporter.

No wonder I keep hearing this place has hardly anyone on it, canny move for bellends like you calling anyone new a greengrape.

Anyone near me i'll gladly meet them for a pint to verify.

Now fuck off

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear it, no club in Britain backs our troops as much as us. As for the above, point scoring? On the tragic death of a young brave soldier? Feel as if we can't do anything anymore without someone finding irrelevant crap. RIP Lee Rigby, Lest We Forget.

Using it to have a pop at the UB, bit of a theme with the poster I quoted.

Very proud of the lads who have put this together.

For anyone thinking its point scoring I can tell you everywhere I've been that the Rangers family are my glass was never empty in pubs clubs ect as was a serving soldier and I thank the guys n gals.

There are many ex forces at Ibrox some have paid big prices with limbs and mental conditions so before questioning this gesture of support I say remember our fallen and remember lee Rigby as his life was taken by cowards on our shores not on the battlefield which does make it different to us all.

Lest We Forget

great post Daz (tu) agree with you there 110%

What the Rangers boys did with their Lee Rigby flag in Sheffield was a fantastic gesture and one that struck an emotional cord with many people from all walks of life.

It's also going to be an emotional day for the Rigby family tomorrow so lets give them a warm welcome to Ibrox and show them plenty of support (tu)

Don't see any problem with this as long it does not deteriorate like last Remembrance Day which became a bit xenophobic. Some of our fans e.g. UB cannot help but try and and make political points.

Disgraceful post.

I was in BF1 that day and seen the look on the faces of the troops who were doing the bouncy with us and to a man they loved it.

Whifflet boys are covering the cost. Im told the flag will be paraded at halftime then handed over inside the stadium at the end of the game. I believe there will be two Rangers mascots on the pitch. The Whifflet boys don't want to make a big thing of this so we should just all sit back and relax.

(tu)

Something a tarrier would say

This has long since been sorted out. Take your mock-offence to PM if you have a further problem.

Nobody takes your opinion seriously anyway as you are as bad as a tarrier, you hypocritical weirdo.

More mood swings that a bi-polar, psychotic, female serial killer with PMS on a bungee rope while drinking pure LSD.

Disgraceful post.

I was in BF1 that day and seen the look on the faces of the troops who were doing the bouncy with us and to a man they loved it.

this (tu) , if you were not in the ground that day a quick search on YouTube & you can see some of the armed forces head over to th UB for photos & yes to do the bouncy with them

Shocking point scoring post (td)

Disgraceful post.

Ban this cunt.

Unreal, your feet shouldn't touch the floor on the way out.

bizarre post

xenophobic? :matron:

that's out to lunch mate

My apologies, used the wrong word. Was late and after a few drinks, no excuse though.

Members of Whifflet Loyal paraded the flag around the Stadium and we're greeted with applause from every part of the ground as it passed by. Very nice touch and as you would expect very well received by the fans (Inc East Fife). Well done to everyone who put this together for the young man's family.

Members of Whifflet Loyal paraded the flag around the Stadium and we're greeted with applause from every part of the ground as it passed by. Very nice touch and as you would expect very well received by the fans (Inc East Fife). Well done to everyone who put this together for the young man's family.

Great to hear that (tu) the Rigby family got a cracking game too we showed them Rangers and our support at our best.