Bill McMurdo Knows CF Identity!

JMorrison1872

I recently contacted Bill to put me in contact with Imran Ahmad to possibly question him regarding the Charlotte Fakeover account.

I have finally reached my tether with this individual releasing 'leaks' which could prove harmful to our club and decided to attempt to make a move to fight back.

After discussions with McMurdo he informed me he knows the identity of the person behind the CF account.

image_zpsad5e70cd.jpg

Can I urge all fans who have a possible avenue of contact with Bill to press him to reveal this persons identity in order to proceed to have him/her dealt with by authorities and their account shut down once and for all!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one would not hesitate to reveal this individuals identity

It would be my duty as a Rangers supporter to make his or her name public

If you are in any way a Rangers supporter my friend, shame on you for allowing this rat to cause untold damage to our club

Jack does know as Jack is good at his job, but as Jack has said many times..............police investigation is ongoing re email leaks.

All this shit about the comments he made about JG, he was asked ro give his opinion on board members by the owner at that time or he was going through the procedure to buy the Lt Co, so the guy gave a forthright opinion and know a bunch of rebels(yes rebels TRUST me) are stirring up shit because they think it will make them look good, but that very same organisation had no love for JG not so very long ago.

Wouldn't be surprised if it's Ahmad himself. He's already shown that he's capable of and willing to use the internet to his own advantage, and he was in a position to gain access to many documents at RFC, either directly or through his contacts.

And let's face it, if it is Ahmad, you will understand why Bill doesn't want to let that get out.

Jack does know as Jack is good at his job, but as Jack has said many times..............police investigation is ongoing re email leaks.

All this shit about the comments he made about JG, he was asked ro give his opinion on board members by the owner at that time or he was going through the procedure to buy the Lt Co, so the guy gave a forthright opinion and know a bunch of rebels(yes rebels TRUST me) are stirring up shit because they think it will make them look good, but that very same organisation had no love for JG not so very long ago.

I'm not a rebel nor do I side with the trust, yet I think the comments were unacceptable and ergo make Jack a cnt.

This is one pitchfork battle I will join, spill the beans bill and get this cunt named...

So how will you know Bill has got this one right? He has been known to make mistakes before.

Last thing we need is for us to hastle some guy who probably already has an agenda against us, then turns out to be the wrong person, but he still goes to the press about 'how the big bad Rangers fans almost drove him to suicide' or 'Rangers fans threatened his life and the saftey of his family'.

Very over dramatic, but the press would just love to splash it all over the papers and news headlines.

I'm not a rebel nor do I side with the trust, yet I think the comments were unacceptable and ergo make Jack a cnt.

You do not know nor do I know what instructions he was given, Jack give me a no holds barred view on JG and his role...............if that was asked of him..then that's what he gave.

We have rebels(and I do think of them that way) that have done nothing but caused trouble for anyone who buys the Club...............yet not one utterance about the ludicrous attempts that min has made for the Ltd Co and his continual trouble making.

The rebels even made complete and utter idiots of themselves when they announced with great joy that CG(no not the blogger) an honorary member and a mater of month later have slaughtered the guy.

So the flak that media house are getting should also be directed at the rebels within.