Scotzine Editor Andy Celtichead interviews Jack Irvine

Boab

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post personal details lol. Pathetic sheeple led by a thief.

Watch yourself now, He will go back to the "confirmed bachelor" and they will post your name and details all over FF, so all their taig members can see it.

It is natural for so many FF Admin and RST board members to be single, in their 50s and still living with their mum ?

Same reason you allow VB's to pollute the board despite almost all polls favouring a rational way of thinking?

Rational? Is your xenophobia rational with several US Internationals on the field? What polls are they, the phone box ones? I hope you have asked your esteemed honorary member Chuck for his opinion on Jack. Sheeple led by a thief.

Watch yourself now, He will go back to the "confirmed bachelor" and they will post your name and details all over FF, so all their taig members can see it.

It is natural for so many FF Admin and RST board members to be single, in their 50s and still living with their mum ?

Who are you talking about?

Rational? Is your xenophobia rational with several US Internationals on the field? What polls are they, the phone box ones? I hope you have asked your esteemed honorary member Chuck for his opinion on Jack. Sheeple led by a thief.

Can always trust a fruitloopy VB to veer off course and make an utter fud of themselves. But then I've read the book, bought the t-shirt etc