***Official NFL Thread***

JamieD

Cowboys coasting over the Eagles now, hope the Bears can hold on against the Redskins.

Big up to Tony Romo, now the NFL record holder for most passing yards in 100 starts, ahead of Kurt Warner and Dan Marino.

My mate and I spent most of last night debating whether Romo will go down as a great.

I say yes but until he does it in December he's always gonna be dis-respected.

This year?

My mate and I spent most of last night debating whether Romo will go down as a great.

I say yes but until he does it in December he's always gonna be dis-respected.

This year?

His Passing Numbers and QB ratings down the years have been incredible he has just always come up short in the big games. However because he is Dallas' QB, I think he is an easy target for criticism, especially from sections of the US media who seem to be quite anti-Cowboys.

Honestly I would put him behind only P. Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees in that order. Better than Flacco, Ryan, Cutler and definitely Eli.

His Passing Numbers and QB ratings down the years have been incredible he has just always come up short in the big games. However because he is Dallas' QB, I think he is an easy target for criticism, especially from sections of the US media who seem to be quite anti-Cowboys.

Honestly I would put him behind only P. Manning, Brady, Rodgers and Brees in that order. Better than Flacco, Ryan, Cutler and definitely Eli.

I agree with your ranking of him.

And,having lived over there for a few years,I can vouch for the Yanks being anti-Cowboys.

They are the Rangers,Man U,Bayern Munich of the NFL..............hated by everyone who's not a Cowboy.

I agree with your ranking of him.

And,having lived over there for a few years,I can vouch for the Yanks being anti-Cowboys.

They are the Rangers,Man U,Bayern Munich of the NFL..............hated by everyone who's not a Cowboy.

Yeah and I think the "America's Team" nickname doesn't exactly help matters with the neutrals, The media coverage is frustrating. The Broncos game a couple of weeks ago being a prime example. Score 48 points, Romo throws for over 500 yards, lose 51-48 and it's all Romo's fault for throwing a late INT (his only of the game iirc) No blame on the defence having a mare and playing against an out of this world Peyton Manning.

Big win today that puts us in a good position for the divisional tiebreakers. Thankfully the rest of the NFC East is looking fairly average this year, but it's still too early to count any of them out. Crucial game away to the Lions next week.

Yeah and I think the "America's Team" nickname doesn't exactly help matters with the neutrals, The media coverage is frustrating. The Broncos game a couple of weeks ago being a prime example. Score 48 points, Romo throws for over 500 yards, lose 51-48 and it's all Romo's fault for throwing a late INT (his only of the game iirc) No blame on the defence having a mare and playing against an out of this world Peyton Manning.

That was preposterous. Probably the second best QB performance of the season and he got absolutely ripped for it :lol:

Big win today that puts us in a good position for the divisional tiebreakers. Thankfully the rest of the NFC East is looking fairly average this year, but it's still too early to count any of them out. Crucial game away to the Lions next week.

Looking at our schedule,I fully expect us to be 11-5(maybe 10-6).

Either will see us top the div,imo.

That was preposterous. Probably the second best QB performance of the season and he got absolutely ripped for it :lol:

Same amount of interceptions as Manning but his was the more crucial due,simply,to the timing.

The only way I can see him getting the credit he deserves is by taking the Cowboys to the 'Bowl.

And,he's good enough to do it.

Same amount of interceptions as Manning but his was the more crucial due,simply,to the timing.

The only way I can see him getting the credit he deserves is by taking the Cowboys to the 'Bowl.

And,he's good enough to do it.

You know that if he takes them to the Super Bowl and loses it, people will just say that confirms that he's poor in the clutch.

Looking at our schedule,I fully expect us to be 11-5(maybe 10-6).

Either will see us top the div,imo.

I wish I could share your optimism! The only game I'm certain we won't win is away to the Saints in a couple of weeks but there are too many games I wouldn't like to call. That's why the Lions game is crucial imo the difference between 6-4 and 5-5 going into the bye is pretty significant. However if the Eagles and Redskins don't put a run together we should be fine.