Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

I never watched it last night and was asleep early so have woken up to this news. i can only assume utd were shit, had a lot of possession but didn't make enough chances and got sucker punched. FML

Everything from possession stats to shots on target and such were only shaded by Man United, although MOTD made it look much different.

Everything from possession stats to shots on target and such were only shaded by Man United, although MOTD made it look much different.

I recorded MOTD last night and watched it this morning. They had edited the game to make it look like a total smash and grab by Everton.

Am I the only person who thinks SAF shouldn't be going to Man Utd games at the moment?

I know he has some token role at the club just now but he casts a large shadow on anybody who is tasked to replace him and places like Sky & MOTD draw attention to him all the time.

I don't think it's a contributing factor to their shit form or anything like that but he should maybe have a more quiet profile for a little while.

Am I the only person who thinks SAF shouldn't be going to Man Utd games at the moment?

I know he has some token role at the club just now but he casts a large shadow on anybody who is tasked to replace him and places like Sky & MOTD draw attention to him all the time.

I don't think it's a contributing factor to their shit form or anything like that but he should maybe have a more quiet profile for a little while.

Yeah, I hate how they zoom in on him when they are struggling and he has a face like thunder.

It's the last thing Moyes needs tbh but I don't really like either the club or the manager so I'm fine with it.