Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

Got to be interesting in the boardroon, do they take a chance and give him money in January to buy or do they hold out till the end of the season in the hope that they can get a big name in?

Got to also wonder what's going on behind the scenes, at least he'll know who he can trust and who he can't by now, and if he gets to stay we could see a lot of movement in the summer.

Personally I think he will get another season if he can finish in the top 4, to pay him off would make quite a dent in the kity.

Got to be interesting in the boardroon, do they take a chance and give him money in January to buy or do they hold out till the end of the season in the hope that they can get a big name in?

Got to also wonder what's going on behind the scenes, at least he'll know who he can trust and who he can't by now, and if he gets to stay we could see a lot of movement in the summer.

Personally I think he will get another season if he can finish in the top 4, to pay him off would make quite a dent in the kity.

I reckon there has to be a performance clause in his contract allowing them to terminate based on league position. Maybe not though as i'm sure the board wouldn't think it possible for them to be so shite.

Ferguson endorsed Moyes so he must have a bit of job security. Although if they miss out on the CL next season even that might not save him.

Ferguson was a lucky man having built up the referees that were so scared it seems that now he,s gone

that also gone is the conterversial descisions that aided in times of need.

His midfield was hideous last season that the rest of the league was so bad they got away with it

and to trust Sir A F in choosing his succesor he picks a guy that won zilch at everton ?

I,m enjoying seeing a change for the worst in a plastic club that sold out for money and being rich

no matter the real fans they used to have that were so fed up formed FC United .

Moyes might turn it around but its like Brian Clough turning up at Leeds United

and taking over from a legend - it wont happen .

Man Utd need massive change in a number of positions and that's going to take time and a lot of money that the board are unlikely to give them.

It's absolutely no surprise that Fergie walked away when he did.

Yes, Fergie sacrificed long term development for short term success. Very much the opposite of Wenger in that sense. He was a winner no doubt about it but I'm not buying the BS he came with in terms of leaving the club in the best possible state.

Their best players are coming towards the end of their career and the youngsters coming through are simply not good enough.

Also when he did spend big in the transfer market, it was increasingly unsuccessful towards the end of his tenure. £20m on Hargreaves, £17m on Young, £25m on Anderson, £30m on Berbatov...probably other examples.

Can't argue with Fergie's success but like you say, he left at the right time.

Do any of you guys think that they could realistically end up mid table, well I say mid I'm really meaning 8th downwards? I never seen them against Everton or Newcastle but I had heard they gave Everton a bit of a battering but just couldn't score.

I think wether it's moyes or anyone else, they need serious money to spend, vidic and Ferdinand are done, giggs is like a wee novelty player now and they have squad players who at one time couldn't have played for their reserves