Are Man U finished?

AlCapone

If he does then what kind of message does that say to the next guy after him then ?

He'll be there for at least 2 seasons before they consider bringing in someone else. But Ferguson won't be back at all IMO. He says one of his main reasons for retiring was his wife, if he goes back what about her ?

only time will tell !

I just don't think moyes is the man for the job and I don't think he will get 2 years.

Not too sure who is the man to take that job on tho .

Been an underwhelming start for Moyes to put it mildly but I think the big test is now.

United have a history of bouncing back well from setbacks and after their last big mauling to City (the 6-1 defeat) they went on a run and won 8 and drew 1 of their next 9 games. The one they drew the opposition got awarded a dodgy penalty as well.

Moyes has an agreeable run of fixtures coming up in the next couple of months in the league and they need to put together a run because they have looked very average so far (tu)

If he does then what kind of message does that say to the next guy after him then ?

He'll be there for at least 2 seasons before they consider bringing in someone else. But Ferguson won't be back at all IMO. He says one of his main reasons for retiring was his wife, if he goes back what about her ?

Wasn't that worried about his wife when he was putting it about For years

They got their transfer policy all wrong this season and ended up paying more for a guy that would have cost less if they had signed him 4-5 weeks earlier, total shambles.

Injury to Van Persie and they looked ordinary today, not much depth in that squad at all.

They've always had average players in their squad over the years, but on the whole they have many players I don't rate at all.

Young, Valencia, Welbeck, Nani, Anderson, Cleverley, Fletcher, Buttner, Evans, Jones, Fabio and Fellaini are not good enough for a club wanting to compete at the highest levels IMO.

Whilst Evra, Giggs, Vidic and Rio are not the same players they once were, Rooney albeit on some form is not as explosive as he once was.

I look at Ashley Young and don't see a player I would associate with Man United. Smalling is very poor for that standard, and Wellbeck is not good enough for that position.

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish: Utd will be lucky with a champions league place if they continue like that all season, city were streets ahead of them

City were streets ahead of them in both of their matches in the 11/12 season and the title still was won with a 94 minute goal on the last day on goal difference.

Don't be so melodramatic. If Utd react like they normal do they've got a good run of fixtures coming up and they'll collect almost maximum points I imagine (tu)

City were streets ahead of them in both of their matches in the 11/12 season and the title still was won with a 94 minute goal on the last day on goal difference.

Don't be so melodramatic. If Utd react like they normal do they've got a good run of fixtures coming up and they'll collect almost maximum points I imagine (tu)

:blink:

What makes you believe they'll react the way they normally would under Ferguson ? I'll tell you what, if that team was still under Ferguson there's no chance they would've walked away from 3 huge games with just the 1 point no matter how early it was in the season.