***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

this.

and I am being kind - you could make it 4 if you include Law playing too deep. I swear to god, I have no idea how Ally manages to assess his full squad and pick the team he has put out there and the positions he plays them. Plus - he blows any continuity we have built by putting in so many new players at the same time.

I think all the changes have upset our rythem somewhat we have had a lot if the ball and some half chances but a lack of sharpness is letting us down and our defence still looks shakey a couple of Arbroath chances we could of dealt with better. Mohsni looks composed and Peralta looks decent Smith also playing well maybe McKay or Temps on if we don't break them down by the 60-65 minute mark.

I would make the change at half time. Hook Little and play Temps but I would play Temps on the right, Macleod on the left (sorry Lewis) and move Peralta in the middle to give a bit of dig, freeing up Law to play a bit further forward.

I think all the changes have upset our rythem somewhat we have had a lot if the ball and some half chances but a lack of sharpness is letting us down and our defence still looks shakey a couple of Arbroath chances we could of dealt with better. Mohsni looks composed and Peralta looks decent Smith also playing well maybe McKay or Temps on if we don't break them down by the 60-65 minute mark.

It certainly appears to be a new player too far for this match.

and I am being kind - you could make it 4 if you include Law playing too deep. I swear to god, I have no idea how Ally manages to assess his full squad and pick the team he has put out there and the positions he plays them. Plus - he blows any continuity we have built by putting in so many new players at the same time.

Get fucked :lol:.

He's a centre-mid playing at centre-mid.

Don't be a fanny.

I'd take Clark off for McKay and more Little upfront or take him off for Templeton, move to a 4-2-3-1 with McKay, Templeton, Law playing behind Daly with MacLeod and Peralta playing as the 2 CMs.

We're getting no joy up top because anytime the ball gets near the box everyone is running into the box for a cross and it's too crowded.

Ht at Ibrox .Im fucking livid with Ally .Little at left side ??? McCulloch back in defence after Forfar debacle and scoring a hat trick last match .Playing Faure at right back after playing quite well in central .Dropping Mccausland after probably being best player last time here .He certainly over laps where Faure didn't .For me know matter how much you dress it up Ally will never make a manager .His 11 today is baffling .Fluency is everything in modern football and Ally at the moment is responsible for the most bizarre choice of team selection I've seen in many a year . Could well change in second half but that was just like last years showings .Unacceptable

I would make the change at half time. Hook Little and play Temps but I would play Temps on the right, Macleod on the left (sorry Lewis) and move Peralta in the middle to give a bit of dig, freeing up Law to play a bit further forward.

That could work Lewis has been very quiet today so shifting it around like that would be worth a go, I feel for Little he's a striker not a left winger he's not even a left sided player so its no wonder he's struggling.