***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

It's great that we have so much competition for places but I don't think we should have wholesale changes - law back in and the lad Moshni at CB - jig kinda deserves to keep his place after a hat trick and is captain and yet keeping Daly on the bench seems wrong! Would love to see Perlata but this might be one for him to sit out this time - especially as MacLeod and black have done little wrong - how superb for McCoist to have these questions to answer - first time in about 18 months where the team does not really pick itself

_______________Bell_______________

___Faure_____mohsni_____cribiri_____

Foster_____________________Wallace

_______Black_______Macleod_______

______________Law_______________

_______Daly_________Clark________

A fancy a tanking. Although to drop Jig after a hat-trick would worth a debate.

Certainly a thought, can't see Ally going for it though

I like the look of mohsni. I reckon he's gonnae be a cracker, but I also reckon he's that sort of defender that will get forward at times aswell. I know it's only part timers we're playing, but at the end of the day you can only beat what's infront f you. I'm looking forward to Saturday for the first time in a long time.

I'm gonna predict that Ally will put 11 players on that field come Saturday, for the first time in a long time

I am struggling to put out a possible team, brilliant. Hate the thought of having to drop guys who have won four while scoring eighteen goals and conceding one wonder goal.

really looking forward to this 50 loyal Londonderry men and women leaving at 4.30 Saturday morning for our supporters club's annual "Family Trip" Always good to get the young ones over and hooked for life!

Now that's dedication for you! Hope you all have a great trip!