***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

Ally has choices.

Black is suspended. Has Peralta's papers come through? He will have traveled a lot will he be ready?

Hope Daly and Clark are up front.

Think Peralta would have started on the bench due to his travels, but I believe the Black situation will see him start (papers permitting)

Saying that I don't really rate Smith either, it's reluctantly I'd put him in due to a lack of left sided players. He seemed to have an understanding with Wallace on the left in pre-season. More fluidity than I've ever seen from Aird and Mckay to be brutally honest.

Clark is not, but you could change formation to suit the players and fit him in.

I personally wouldn't have Smith anywhere near my team and believe the likes of Aird and McKay are much better. Shiels can play in that position and him cutting inside gives Wallace the space on the outside, Smith would be a hindrance to Wallace IMO.

They played together for like 120 minutes throughout pre season? Against Bristol and Gutersloh which going by reports we didn't create a lot. In-fact I believe we looked better and got the break through after Smith was replaced by Aird against City.

Well it's a matter of opinion him and Wallace linking up on the left, while being far from ideal, is maybe our best bet while Black is out and we might be forced to go to a more flat shape as a result.