***The Official Rangers v Arbroath thread***

bluenose_72

Looks like its a perfect day for the football! Looking forward to seeing our full team and hoping for a high tempo approach from the off...,

I doubt mccoist will line up this way and taking account of Wallace not being risked I'd go;

Bell

Foster

Moshini

Faure

Smith

Perralta

Macleod

Law

Templeton

Clark

Daly

Going for rangers -3 on my coupon so fingers crossed! Anyone know what black is on?

He is on the phone to Ladbrokes screaming "dirty grassing bastards!"

--------------------------Bell-------------------------

Foster----McCulloch---Mohsni---Wallace (If fit)

------------------------Peralta----------------------

---------------MacLeod----Templeton-----------

--------------------------Law-------------------------

------------------Clark---------Daly--------------

Getting to your point, with Jig and Faure at CB in my line up I feel Kyle's youth and energy will help cover their deficiencies in mobility.

Also with the 4-1-3-2 formation we have used, while it can be designed around the DM role, I think mainly we'll see it as a CM with 3 AM in front. McAusland done well in that position in preseason and I'd be comfortable with him deputising for Black.

My line up is just an educated guess, I think it's a strong line up but with Mohsni, Clark, Peralta, Black etc to cone in we will only improve imo.

Really excited for Stage 2 and can see the quality in the squad Ally is building for our comeback.

I do think we will see a number of new signings today Mohsni, Daly, Clark, Bell and possibly Peralta and Foster but I would hope more as subs than start as too much disruption to the first 11 could affect our rythem then again the international break may have already done that but in any cause your right its very exciting to see who will play and how they will do. Stage two is looking very promising :uk:

Is this the real team? I would be surprised to see Little start he's just back from injury and Faure at RB should be a no no.

Apparently so, oh well it wouldn't be a Ally McCoist team without baffling choices and players out of place. Looking forward to how Mohsni and Petalta do :uk:

Todays team apparently.

Fair enough mate...

I just don't get mccoist....we have 3 right backs and yet he chooses a centre back who has proven time and again he struggles there as a right back? Other than that a strong team and looking forward to seeing moshini and perralta especially....