Jim Spence & Voluntary redundancy

jcb

The victim card is nothing new for the likes of spence and unfortunatly some will buy that and see the chance to chastise rangers fans by "supporting" spence as a fantastic opportunity!

I know some get caught up with the emotion etc but what we need is to approach this in a professional manner! Leave out the personal insults and focus on taking complaints up the ladder....best way to deal with these cretins and deny them an out by using the victim card!

I agree 100% with that Scarkev, The diplomatic complaints route would have most chance of success, but I cant see it happening.

Too many bears, me included, are fist pumping at the thought of this ginger toilet brush getting the bulitt

Holding our tongues isn't easy.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100% with that Scarkev, The diplomatic complaints route would have most chance of success, but I cant see it happening.

Too many bears, me included, are fist pumping at the thought of this ginger toilet brush getting the bulitt

Holding our tongues isn't easy.

I know it's not easy mate but any threats or abusive emails/tweets just gives him and others the chance to turn it all around on us....just a few days ago he was tweeting about the Tims showing him nothing but respect which perpetuates this myth....the more calm and professional the approach we take with the use of facts the harder it is for our claims to be ignored!

I hope this does go to court. The BBC are guilty of destroying evidence. They have edited the sound clip so that it does not portrait one of their employee's as a bigot. Lets not beat about the bush here. Jim Spence is a bigot.

Just for the record. "a person (or people) who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own"

He has on numerous occasions went against the authorities, and even against his employers wishes with his belief's about out club. He has used his position in the media to spread lies about Rangers.

I don't want the man to lose his job, I would much rather see him being made to apologise to the Rangers Supporters, that would hurt more than the sack.

seems like spence loves the attention.........thats a surprise for a journalist......bunch of boring know it alls......a journalist oversteps the mark when they try and make the story about themselves....they should be anonymous and reporting the facts.......good luck with the gardening spence ya trumpet

Article on the Scotsman website saying BBC and NUJ supporting Spence after "abuse" from Rangers fans. Playing the victim card, both predictable and pathetic.

Unbelievable

Always turns on us as the bad guys

"Nazis.... blah blah blah

It was all the rangers supporters guv"

Article on the Scotsman website saying BBC and NUJ supporting Spence after "abuse" from Rangers fans. Playing the victim card, both predictable and pathetic.

I'm pretty certain I just heard a snippet on the radio news there about a dog wearing a sellick tap being 'attacked' on way home from the game on Sunday and that police are treating it as a HATE CRIME!!!

Did I mishear that?

I'm pretty certain I just heard a snippet on the radio news there about a dog wearing a sellick tap being 'attacked' on way home from the game on Sunday and that police are treating it as a HATE CRIME!!!

Did I mishear that?

Haha fucksake your right http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5129452/Youll-never-walk-alone.html

Jesus fuck the cries of 'vicTIMhood' are being taken to a whole new leve l with this pish!!!

Remember the bheast in the paper who's daughter was in tears because his daughter was singled out and could hear EVERY single word of abuse directed at her personally at an OF game at Ibrox?

ffs...I can barely hear my mate sitting next to me when we play paedofc, yet this clown claimed his daughter heard every word shouted at her from someone in another stand.....lying cunts, the whole feckin lot of them.

Did I mishear that?

How do you tell the difference

Haha poor dug! Cannae read the article but at the end of the day, what a fucking horrible cunt of an owner - yer dogs getting attacked cos you put a Celtic top on him? Well fucking take it off? The dug doesn't wanna wear it? You out that on him, you fucking caused him to get attacked, ya daft cunt

Reminds me of a joke.

A stray rabid dog attacks a young child in the street and has the kids head between its Jaws.

A stranger passing by comes to the child's aid and opens the dogs jaw and frees the kid, The man then kills the dog with his bare hands.

A reporter arrives on the scene and senses a good story and he gets an interview with the hero.

He asks him "are you a Rangers fan" the guys says "No"

"that's a pity because I could have used the headline TEDDYBEAR SAVES CHILD"

"are you a Falkirk fan" the guys says "No"

"that's a pity because I could have used the headline BAIRN SAVES BAIRN"

"What team do you support" The guys says "Celtic"

The next day the headline in the paper states "FENIAN BASTARD KILLS FAMILY PET"

Haha poor dug! Cannae read the article but at the end of the day, what a fucking horrible cunt of an owner - yer dogs getting attacked cos you put a Celtic top on him? Well fucking take it off? The dug doesn't wanna wear it? You out that on him, you fucking caused him to get attacked, ya daft cunt

Could we arrange a square go ?

291onqs.jpg