Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

Adoniram already said above buddy that they don't want it as the pics could have been doctored etc.

Like they would doctor pics then involve the police.

(Daily Rebel)

The Daily Rebel are NOT running with our story because.....there is nothing on his Facebook page now and we could have doctored the screenshots.

Funny how it hasn't stopped them using them before when this has happened.

Ahh sorry lads, never noticed previous post

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would still rather he was banned instead of constantly agitating others members and upsetting forum harmony. People like him online can be dangerous.

I have had him on ignore for some time now, It works !

Everyone should do the same and deny him the attention he craves so badly, He is the ONLY poster on RM that I have on ignore.

You know it makes sense,

I have had him on ignore for some time now, It works !

Everyone should do the same and deny him the attention he craves so badly, He is the ONLY poster on RM that I have on ignore.

You know it makes sense,

The problem with having people on ignore - I've had him, Blackmanredemption, TWB and The Dude on ignore is that when your debating and they post, you just know they've quoted you and said something cuntish so I can't have that, plus you just find yourself clicking "view post anyway" so it's pointless - for me anyway

The problem with having people on ignore - I've had him, Blackmanredemption, TWB and The Dude on ignore is that when your debating and they post, you just know they've quoted you and said something cuntish so I can't have that, plus you just find yourself clicking "view post anyway" so it's pointless - for me anyway

I actually switched to Google Chrome because it does not allow you to view the posts. (probably does but I have not figured out how)

I can understand why you Ignored the other 3,

I generally just skim over their posts as they are just poor attempts at being controversial and a strange desire to be different

BP9 shouldn't be banned. I prefer to use his advice on this occasion and simply laugh at him.

Laugh at his ridiculous attempts at pseudo intellectual superiority when in fact his posts get ripped apart time after time.

Mock his inability to even see that his fellow fans are embarrassed at his antics.

It's all very well having different opinions but its strange how his are consistently different from the mainstream.

I think Bluepeter summed him and his ridiculous posts up perfectly.

Thanks for the support!

bTW - I see many people calling me names but only 2 folks on here with any actual arguments against my stance - getting called a cumt by posters in not the same as being ripped! But I suppose in your world that's what passes for rhetoric!

Thanks for the support!

bTW - I see many people calling me names but only 2 folks on here with any actual arguments against my stance - getting called a cumt by posters in not the same as being ripped! But I suppose in your world that's what passes for rhetoric!

Poor you :'(

Their sales have been made and the story has already been printed. If they get (further) discredited over this, then they might do a double take when the get a ned with an agenda trying to sell them a story

I really don't see the Sun making much money out of this one. If it made any appreciable difference to their sales, then both they and Scotland are fucked, in the most total and utter sense.

I wonder how many people went to the site after reading the story on the forum? Never underestimate the power of bad pr to generate noise!

Thanks for the support!

You do bring a fair bit of it on yourself to be fair.

I was going to reply on full to your last post quoting me but I think bluepeter summed up perfectly my own views on things....what I will say is that even though these rags are a figure of fun in some people's eyes they still hold away and power over a large majority....looking at the reaction to this story and the abuse and portrayal of rangers fans in general this has caused should surely open your eyes.

I agree you can't get upset or complain about every view or opinion however when baseless stories are being printed for the prime purpose of attacking rangers and our fans then it is imperative we don't let that go unanswered otherwise a stigma is created that never goes away....ask any man accused of a sexual crime who has subsequently been proved innocent the long term damage these suggestive stories can do to the general perception from the public!

I hate it when people band together and try and dictate to Admin who they think should be banned. It's happened before and it seems to be happening again in this thread.

It's called free speech and freedom of expression - the admin are big enough boys to make their own minds up. You do them a dis-service. It's a credit to them that your still here.

It's called free speech and freedom of expression - the admin are big enough boys to make their own minds up. You do them a dis-service. It's a credit to them that your still here.

It's called trying to stifle free speech and freedom of expression, on here at least.