Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never read the Story, but did this not happen on a Bus?. If it was a First Group Bus, it would have had a CCTV installed, this piece of shit is telling lies, It shouldn't be to difficult to prove. I hope the Police have a word with this cretin ... what a nasty bastard he is.

Have The Sun responded since it was sent to them or did they just ignore it?

The Sun said the dog was the story not him..end of discussion.

The Record said since there was nothing on his Facebook now they won't touch it as we could have doctored the screen grabs.

That's what we are up against here.

The Scottish Media do not want to know what we sent them and are deliberately suppressing the information we collated.

But the Chamberlains on here and elsewhere will tell you there is no agenda.

Come on can we just not build bridges and move on. And make friends on the way.

The Sun said the dog was the story not him..end of discussion.

The Record said since there was nothing on his Facebook now they won't touch it as we could have doctored the screen grabs.

That's what we are up against here.

Total disgrace. If they had bothered to check facts before running the story they would have known the guy is a complete bhigot, and therefore the story is very likely fabricated. The press, in my eyes, are just as bad as this lowlife piece of scum. This is why I don't buy newspapers

Regarding The Record not running the story because he's the deleted the things. Just keep an eye on the guy. Sooner or later it will all go back up or he will maybe even create a new account and hit like on it all again. He will have his day, send his profile to The Record then and see if they attempt to wrangle out it then.