Excellent work from VB

Carsons Dog

BluePeter9's mind - like another motley crew - was already made up before he even read the article.

The Vanguard Bears name was more than enough for him to trigger his smears, adding his own negative spin.

The same old predictable and recycled retorts from those who never fail to disappoint.

Thankfully he isn't the brightest.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He should choose his words more carefully then.

The use of the term 'zombie' is up there with us referring to each other as 'h***' FFS!!!

It's not really though is it? :lol:

If you're offended at being called a Zombie, you must live a sheltered life.

Any bears with time today. Get emailing these journos

reporters@<No links to this website>

j.burns@<No links to this website>

m.mcgivern@<No links to this website>

david.taylor@<No links to this website>

p.ohare@<No links to this website>

k.mcleod@<No links to this website>

m.mcgivern@<No links to this website

Filter in place or something. After the @ it's daily record . Co . Uk

Yeah because the ignore strategy has worked so well so far....I am very much in agreement we should not base our views on what's in the rags but at the same time there is unquestionably a slant and agenda against our club and until we address that....ignoring the press and allowing them to continue with this negative propoganda will only further ostracise us as a club and as fans which ultimately is not a good thing, especially when we are so fractured already!

... a better tactic instead of the moral ourage would be out and out laughter. In my own arrogant, condescending way - I have you down as amongst the more intelligent that post on here (along side myself - naturally!) and we can disagree (inteligently) - but do you NOT see that by reacting to stories like this, we actually make stories like this, more likely to happen? Its the Sun FFS we aint going to out argue them because they don't care about winning or losing, they only care about sales/hits - I wonder how many EXTRA hits our outrage gave them? They LOVE it!

well done again vb, you do a fantastic job exposing this kind of vile vermin, and you are right this fucker needs jailed along with his dog trained to attack inocent victims, truly a dirty scumy tim fuck, GSTQ WATP FTP :7325::ulster::7326: RULE BRITANIA

BluePeter9's mind - like another motley crew - was already made up before he even read the article.

The Vanguard Bears name was more than enough for him to trigger his smears, adding his own negative spin.

The same old predictable and recycled retorts from those who never fail to disappoint.

Thankfully he isn't the brightest.

To be honest, this type of article is where the VBs strength lies.

I don't post much on here but read peoples views on here every day and really don't think your a rangers fan!

If the dog had a fucking scotland top on and was abused by a couple of "alledged england fans" no doubt you would have a different view on the matter! Worst cunt

Did this actually happen though?If it did then then the cunts need a kicking themself but l would like to see some proof as lm not taken this bigots word for it.

I thought this response summed up perfectly why we have to challenge the Sun and not be a 'Chamberlain' with a white flag.

Frankly, any Rangers fan who has issues with VB’s article on Stephen Girvan need to have a word with themselves.

What’s behind the negative comments I can only guess, but they should note that:

Despite the assumption that all Rangers fans know Girvan is a “fuckwipe”, his nonsense story was the front page headline of a The Sun newspaper in Scotland with a three page spread of negative propaganda about Rangers fans, from an IRA supporting racist bigot that the same newspaper are painting as a victim. Note the story also made it to the UK wide edition of The Sun. Both issues together reach 3 million readers.

This is unacceptable and should not go unchallenged.

Our expose, in case you’re not thinking straight, is not just about Girvan, it’s an expose of a newspaper printing nonsense from a racist without a) verifying whether it is true or not, or b) verifying the credibility of the “complainant”.

It is therefore a challenge to The Scottish Sun and it’s English sister paper to start behaving with a little integrity.

Maybe they will, and maybe they won’t, but either way, some Rangers fans had to expose the idiot Girvan, and to expose the workings of The Sun.

If one person learns today about the Sun giving credibility to a racist bigot in order to attack Rangers supporters then it’s job done

If Rangers fans feel uncomfortable that VB did it, why not just kid yourself on it was written on FF or CRo, then you might be happy.

Challenging hypocrisy and negative news coverage of Rangers and the Rangers support is precisely what our core activity is, and that will never change.

Or stop giving the sun the oxygen of publicity by discussing it at all .... They don't care if its true or not they want the reaction - you - vb - fk even me - are giving them that oxygen - they love it and if you think that's good strategy or good tactics then I dispair

Deny "the oxygen of publicity" to a newspaper which sells 2.5million copies a day by ignoring it on a Rangers web site? Yes, that's bound to work. They'll fold within days. Brilliant.

I thought this response summed up perfectly why we have to challenge the Sun and not be a 'Chamberlain' with a white flag.

Frankly, any Rangers fan who has issues with VB's article on Stephen Girvan need to have a word with themselves.

What's behind the negative comments I can only guess, but they should note that:

Despite the assumption that all Rangers fans know Girvan is a "fuckwipe", his nonsense story was the front page headline of a The Sun newspaper in Scotland with a three page spread of negative propaganda about Rangers fans, from an IRA supporting racist bigot that the same newspaper are painting as a victim. Note the story also made it to the UK wide edition of The Sun. Both issues together reach 3 million readers.

Our expose, in case you're not thinking straight, is not just about Girvan, it's an expose of a newspaper printing nonsense from a racist without a) verifying whether it is true or not, or b) verifying the credibility of the "complainant".

It is therefore a challenge to The Scottish Sun and it's English sister paper to start behaving with a little integrity.

Maybe they will, and maybe they won't, but either way, some Rangers fans had to expose the idiot Girvan, and to expose the workings of The Sun.

If one person learns today about the Sun giving credibility to a racist bigot in order to attack Rangers supporters then it's job done

If Rangers fans feel uncomfortable that VB did it, why not just kid yourself on it was written on FF or CRo, then you might be happy.

Challenging hypocrisy and negative news coverage of Rangers and the Rangers support is precisely what our core activity is, and that will never change.

well said Sir. (tu)

Just phoned the Sun newspaper to complain .The writer Sam listened to me and my points .You should do more research on the guy I said .He said it was about the dog .I said Rangers fans are not prepared to take this crap anymore .He promptly said "I don't care " and hung up

Yeps, he playing the innocent saying not everyone is bigoted........................Police report no new leads.

Cheers, going from playing the victim card to the innocent card, the guy will have a full flush soon. And the polis can't find any new leads what a joke.

Read your last sentence and then the last sentence of the preceding paragraph.....you aknowledge that the origin of this story/claim comes from a very unsavoury character yet you are happy to believe him and "want the coward who attacked the dog locked up"?......

Now I'm not saying the dog wasn't hit but what's to say this guys account is accurate or that it even happened....is there any proof? If that's a rangers fan forming an opinion like yours, imagine what the general public make of it and their perception of rangers fans.....and that is exactly the purpose of this "story" and why it was front page news!

I'd say that because the story made it to the paper they would have some proof of the attack. Witnesses etc.

If it turns out to be false I will happily retract that part.

As an aside I'm guessing this article must be published on the FF & RST pages by now

Yes?

There is a link to it on FF (tinyurl as the censorship of VB over there means the URL is invalid) but up pops someone called Oakshaw Bear (most likely one of MD's alter-ego usernames) with the following:

Fook me VB attacking a filth fan instead of fellow bears, I knew I seen a flying pig go past a blue moon last night. Top work by them searching his facebook utter genius, maybe if they get a doggy treat as reward it will encourage more of this type of behaviour

Cant believe VB took time out with self pitying articles and attacking fellow fans on twitter to expose this guy, kudos to them.

The prick can't even acknowledge the good work done in exposing the Bheast for what he is. Pathetic.

Surely not - this has to go to as wide an audience as possible

I'm sure Fury will be posting it on twitter as well

Fury won't link to it anywhere in fear of upsetting his master.

I'm a keyboard lover! I stroke and caress the keys - I get my thrills where I can!

I have no doubt you love your keyboard, it gives you the anonymity to spout your nonsense without you getting the coupon punched off you. You continue to goad and antagonize good Bears via your keyboard coz you don't have the minerals to do it at a game.

Frankly, any Rangers fan who has issues with VB’s article on Stephen Girvan need to have a word with themselves.

What’s behind the negative comments I can only guess, but they should note that:

Despite the assumption that all Rangers fans know Girvan is a “fuckwipe”, his nonsense story was the front page headline of a The Sun newspaper in Scotland with a three page spread of negative propaganda about Rangers fans, from an IRA supporting racist bigot that the same newspaper are painting as a victim. Note the story also made it to the UK wide edition of The Sun. Both issues together reach 3 million readers.

Our expose, in case you’re not thinking straight, is not just about Girvan, it’s an expose of a newspaper printing nonsense from a racist without a) verifying whether it is true or not, or b) verifying the credibility of the “complainant”.

It is therefore a challenge to The Scottish Sun and it’s English sister paper to start behaving with a little integrity.

Maybe they will, and maybe they won’t, but either way, some Rangers fans had to expose the idiot Girvan, and to expose the workings of The Sun.

If one person learns today about the Sun giving credibility to a racist bigot in order to attack Rangers supporters then it’s job done

Surprised they ran with it after being caught out with the aborted serialisation of a book written by someone tarred with a sickening sectarian brush

Have they responded to the VB article yet?